“GREAT service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Maumelle
San Diego, California
“GREAT service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I stayed here during our drive from Montreal to San Diego. The hotel was very clean, nicely remodeled and the room was spotless. What really stood out above all was the service we received from Donovan who was working the front desk that evening. His kindness and congeniality truly made our stay memorable. As a business owner and someone who has worked many service jobs over the years, I want the owners to know how fortunate they are to have Donovan on their staff. Thank you!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

We were without power during the 10 inch snow storm and when we had been without power for 2 days we decided to get hotel room. It was almost impossible but finally we found one at Quality Suites of Maumelle. We were very impressed. The general manager and the rest of the staff were very helpful and very nice. The continental breakfast was the best ever. We would highly recommend this hotel to all. If we ever need a room here again, this will be the first place we call!!!!! Tom & Malinda Frederick

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityAR613, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Frederick,

Thank you for your compliments they are greatly appreciated. We are so happy that we could be your home away from home during the snow/ice storm. It was very hectic and chaotic to say the least, but it is good to know that we attended to our guests needs from start to finish. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay and that my front desk attendants were great. We would love to have you all come and stay with us again.

Best Wishes,
Shena Maxwell
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I stayed at the Quality Suites in July when I was attending a reunion in the area. The Customer Service agent, Marlin, was wonderful & helped tremendously with all arrangements including a request for an earlier check in due to my event start time. The price was superb. The hotel is in a wonderful area & close to restaurants with easy access to the interstate,

Honestly, one of the reasons I chose this hotel is that I am a light smoker. (Don't judge please). I stayed in a smoking room in the event I chose to smoke, although I was only in my room long enough to shower & sleep.

The room was okay & yes, I will stay there again. The bed was incredibly comfortable & the tv is super nice.However, the hotel could actually charge more with a few small improvements. The only issues I noticed were that housekeeping could have been much improved. The shower head wasn't up to even "average" standards & the carpet could have used a good cleaning. The other issue was that the room smelled TERRIBLE upon entering as if it had been closed off for months on end. Okay, yes, I understand smoking isn't a pleasant smell, but this was much more. It was like a closed-off attic smell that improved immensely after the door had been opened several times & the air was turned on.

To that end, I am grateful there was a smoking hotel although I didn't hardly smoke in my room. However, Quality Suites Management can invest a small amount in some type of air cleaner administered by housekeeping for everyone, even lowly smokers. Lysol Spray would be perfect or Orek air purifiers or even a small amount of air flow in any regard. Open the doors to closed off rooms every now and then would help so much & make every guest experience so much more pleasant. Some thorough cleaning to the bathrooms would probably do worlds of good too. The hotel was fine, but if you're looking for luxury--you might want to consider other hotels. Overall, I would recommend Quality Suites of Maumelle and would return. Hope their housekeeping staff can be increased & improved before then.

Room Tip: Not near the elevator during summer season. It's loud w/ lots of kids to and from the pool...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Siloam Springs, AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

Over all we had a good experience. Our entire baseball team/families stayed here for two nights, June 15 & 16. There was only one reservations mishap and that was corrected.

Our room was clean and roomy with two double beds, a couch (hideabed), desk, mini fridge, microwave, etc... The only thing we found odd in our room was that in the area for the coffee pot, above the mini fridge and beside the a small sink, there was not an outlet for the coffee pot. We remedied that by moving it to the bathroom counter.

As for the fitness Center, it did not exist. My husband was told it was under construction and one of the other members of our group was told that it didn't get used so they closed it and that we could go down the street to the Holiday Inn Express and use their fitness center.

Good location, easy to get in and out of and close to our destination, Burns Baseball fields. Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ladybug7812
, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
I want to thank you for taking the time out to compliment our property and I apologize about the fitness center but we removed the out dated equipment during our renovations. As for the billing issue, I'm glad we got that corrected. We hope that the next time you are in town, you'll stay with us.
missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

You definitely get what you pay for, as evidenced by our recent stay at this property. I usually stick to Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn when on the road, but I decided to give the Quality Suites a try since we would be arriving late and staying just one night. We arrived late at night and got checked in rather quickly. When we opened the door to the room, it was very smelly - like a combination of old cigarettes and mildew. I should have immediately gone downstairs and requested a new room but, like an idiot, I decided to just stick it out, figuring I would get used to the smell. The room was just GROSS - dirty, stained carpet; baseboards missing from the walls; white paint (?) on the headboard and wall; moldy shower head. The room was lit up like midday when we turned the light off - there are darkening curtains, but the light from a security light outside the window was pervasive. I also killed a bug crawling across the middle of the bed, which was just an added treat I guess.

Breakfast offerings were pretty bad as well. Watered-down orange juice, stale biscuits, over-ripe fruit, etc.

I stopped at the desk to complain about the room and was told that it shouldn't have had a smoke smell since it was a nonsmoking room. I asked if the room had previously been a smoking room and was told by the manager on duty that yes, in fact, it had been a smoking room up until 3 weeks ago. Really???? They have painted in the smoking rooms but that's it.

Upon arriving at our next destination on our trip, we discovered that the nightclothes we had on in the room were so stinky that we can't wear them. I phoned back and spoke again to the manager who reported we were the first people to complain of the smoke smell. I let him know that Tripadvisor suggests otherwise! I asked for a refund of my charges, and he granted my request and then proceeded to hang up on me. Unfortunately, the refund doesn't take care of our stinky clothes that we now have to tote around for the rest of our trip :(

Just pay the extra and stay in Conway or another location - this place is the worst. Perhaps other rooms are better or perhaps other Tripadvisor reviewers just aren't as selective when it comes to cleanliness because I certainly don't understand the "excellent" reviews!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Again, I want to apologize for the experience that you had during your stay. I can understand your frustration and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we may rectify the problem. As for the baseboards and the paint on furnishings; our hotel is currently under renovations to be completed by the end of summer. This definitely should have been explained to you at check in but there is no excuse for you not being satisfied. Thanks for taking the time out to review our property and I hope that your next experience at a Choice Hotel is not tainted by your stay here.

Travellers are raving about these Maumelle hotels

Maumelle, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had an early morning appointment in the area, and wanting to save some time and effort, decided to just check in and stay. This place was really nice, no problems, pretty good breakfast buffet in the morning, and was overall a very pleasant experience. It's a very nice area as well, so there's no worries there.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
QualityAR613, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
We want to thank you for taking the time out to write a review and we are even more thankful that you enjoyed your stay. It pleases me to receive any feedback in regards to our hotel; this allows us to correct any issues that we may not see from the inside looking out, but it pleases me even more when we have positive remarks because that allows us to measure our service. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.
Millington, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012 via mobile

This my regular run between Memphis and Tulsa. As I cannot ride more than 3-4 hrs by car I usually stop in Conway to spend the night. This trip my usual hotel was full so I reluctantly booked a room here on the advise of a friend. What a pleasent suprise.! The rooms are large, fresh and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and slept well. Zelda was working the desk when we arrived and she was cheerful and smiling. She seemed genuinely glad we were there.Check inntook every bit of 3 min's and I was in my room in 5. I read a few other reviews that said there was not an elevator, yes there is an elevator. If you are traveling through Arkansas and need a place to sleep, you will not find a better value. This is our new stopping place when traveling to Tulsa.

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank RLitterell
ar613, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Thanks for your response and letting everyone know that "This is the place," your time and comments are greatly appreciated. Hope you come stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumelle
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Maumelle
Hampton Inn Maumelle
Hampton Inn Maumelle
#1 of 4 in Maumelle
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Days Inn North Little Rock / Maumelle
Days Inn North Little Rock / Mau...
#21 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!