“Very Tasty Meal!”

Smoke Shack Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Maumelle
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Conway, Arkansas
“Very Tasty Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have driven past this restaurant for many years not paying much attention to it, but one day lately, curiosity got the best of me.
I love good barbeque and decided to give them a try. I'm glad I did! I ordered a pulled pork sandwich and it was awesome! The meat was tender, fresh and very flavorful with great sauce.I also had their baked beans and fries and they were delicious also. The entire meal was very good and very reasonably priced and our waitress came by often to refill our drinks and to see if we were enjoying our meal. You can smell their wonderful meats being smoked as you enter their parking lot. I look forward to getting an opportunity to return to try their ribs.

• Visited June 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Great pork BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Great sandwich and super friendly folks that kept checking on us during our visit.

If ever back in the area, a definite must stop.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I come here or order out from here often and they never disappoint…Delicious!

people here are also very very fast and very nice.

One of my favorite places.

• Visited February 2014
Maumelle, Arkansas
“It's ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's easy and local. We order take out and I grab the family pack on the way home occassionally. It is also good for ordering bulk pulled pork and I have used it for gatherings at my house. It is good, but not my favorite bbq.

• Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent "Q"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great price, large portions, great sauce, home-made potato salad. Can't beat it, especially for the price. Would go out of my way to eat here.

Visited March 2014