“Clean and Friendly”
Review of Royal Oak Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Ida
Royal Oak Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mount Ida
Cabot, Arkansas
“Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This is by no means a modern motel but it is clean comfortable and the staff is first class all they way. The price is good also.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Geoark1946

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Northern Virginia
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed here while digging for Crystals at Wegner Crystal Mine. Only spent one night. Good TV channels, and the pool looked very inviting. We got there too late to use it. Not the Ritz, like another reviewer said, but clean and cordial.

Room Tip: Call them directly, and discuss your needs. They have a variety of accommodations.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
6 Thank LovelyMiss
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Nothing Fancy, but clean rooms and very friendly and accomodating staff. Very well priced, comfortable bed, clean and well priced! Rooms are off the main road so ear plugs might be needed for light sleepers.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank rckindred
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2011

I stayed here overnight before picking up my kids from Camp Ozark. When I called to make the reservation, they were very polite and helpful. When I arrived, the proprietors were swimming in the pool with their kids (a good thing). The room was very clean (non-smoking) and appropriately stocked. This is not the Ritz, but for a small town motel, it has what it needs to; a clean comfortable bed, a hot shower, and a good air conditioner. In addition, they have free wi-fi with a good connection speed. If I have the need to stay in Mt. Ida in the future, the Royal Oak Inn will be my first choice.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank LocusCaeruleus
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed 21 April 2011

My husband and I visited Mt Ida in April to go crystal mining and stayed at the Royal Oak Inn. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the staff was wonderful and very helpful. Would definitly stay there again if I was in the area. Also, it is very convenient to Hot Springs and the price was very reasonable!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank zana777
Arkansas
Reviewed 17 April 2011

I have passed by this establishment many times on my way from NW Arkansas to Hot Springs. I never payed much attention to it since I couldn't imagine ever needing to stay over in this small, quaint town. Yesterday, I had to make a last minute, emergency trip to Hot Springs. Usually not a problem, but this weekend was Derby Day at Oaklawn Park and there was not a room to be had. After checking this site for nearby accommodations, I noticed all of the positive reviews and decided to give it a try. I could not have been happier! The caring owner/operator, Jay, made me feel like such a priority. I felt as if I were the only guest checking in that day, but after seeing a full parking lot when I arrived at bedtime, I knew that was hardly the case. I have never stayed at an older motel that didn't have, at least to some degree, a musty smell.... until now. The room smelled so fresh and clean. And not like strong air freshener trying to cover up odors. Just a clean fresh room with the basic necessities. Also, really good, hot, morning coffee in the lobby. Quiet and comfortable. I slept like a baby. :)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank travelingshelly
Reviewed 15 December 2010

Old but CLEAN. The owners are there and they are really nice. Prices are more than fair. I run trail races and will always stay here when in the neighborhood.

• Stayed December 2010
2 Thank Run100rich
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Ida
Ouachita Mountain Inn
Ouachita Mountain Inn
#1 of 1 in Glenwood
Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast
Glenwood Golf Course and Resort

Been to Royal Oak Inn? Share your experiences!