“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Oak Inn

Royal Oak Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Ida
Royal Oak Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mount Ida
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2010

Old but CLEAN. The owners are there and they are really nice. Prices are more than fair. I run trail races and will always stay here when in the neighborhood.

• Stayed December 2010
2 Thank Run100rich

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2010

I stayed at Royal Oak on Friday and Saturday nights with my 13 year old daughter, and our Chihuahua. The room was very clean and smelled good and was very cute and country-looking, which fits in perfectly with the area, as Mount Ida is a small town. The people who run the place are very nice and friendly. Jay was helpful with ideas of things to do in Mount Ida. We had planned on digging for crystals somewhere but didn't have time. I look forward to staying at Royal Oak Inn again. When I made my reservation, I was not sure if I would be staying on Friday, but the room was held for me anyway, without even charging me a deposit. I've never even heard of such a thing!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank TPopArt
St. Lucia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2010

jay, randy, courtney, one of these three will take imediate care of your concerns and make your problem theirs imediatley. and you will not encounter a major problem. this jewel is their biz. AND home. where your a guest not a customer. very clean everything, strong , hot, shower, cold air,free wi-fi and priced right.
i travel for a living and this place cant be beat for best in show all around.the view aint bad, quiet,no drunks,hookers,cruise theives,etc.there MIGHT be a cheaper place but i dont know. for the 5-10 bucks you might save you loose the quality too.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank apirate2u
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

I was very happy to find this little gem. I stayed two nights and really enjoyed it. The rooms looked clean, smelled clean and WERE clean. You can tell that even though this is an older motel, the owners take pride in it and are always updating, refurbishing and stay on top of maintenance. The beds were comfortable and linens were crisp and bright. Had the pleasure of meeting several friendly travellers, of which one couple pulled out a guitar and mandolin, playing in front of our rooms for hours. The owners take the time to speak with you, check on you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the area. They were very helpful and friendly. I will be coming back and bringing my family ! Oh, and a nice, clean swimming pool for those hot days.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Faltitude
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2010

My husband and I stayed there just after the fourth of July. The owners were very friendly and although it is an older establishment the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location is near the lake and not far from Hot Springs. It is a good place to stay and then come back to after a day of swimming or whatever. We would definitely stay there again and have already made reservations for September when we will be on our motorcycles.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank eyerish33
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2009

My friend and I stayed here 2 nights. The hotel is older and not fancy but the room was very clean, rates were reasonable, and the shower was hot and powerful!! Our room was non-smoking and it actually didn't smell like smoke (you never know when you ask for non-smoking). The owners were friendly and helpful. Very quiet stay. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rockynme
traytrae
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2009

My mom and I went to Mt Ida to dig crystals, and chose to stay at the Royal Oak Inn, this motel was clean, the owners were very friendly and it was a great location. The motel is not a hilton, but if you are looking for a good value and a clean motel, then this is the one! They also have a hose, and drain for cleaning the crystals. The first night that we were there, the place was packed. They also had a lot of information on Mt Ida in the room when we got there.

• Stayed May 2009
Ouachita Mountain Inn
#1 of 1 in Glenwood
Glenwood Golf Course and Resort
Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast

Been to Royal Oak Inn? Share your experiences!