“Great Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of El Charro

El Charro
Ranked #15 of 86 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I lived in Mountain Home for 5 years before realizing El Charro was here but once I found it, I go at least once a month. This is real authentic Mexican food. If you like the real stuff, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

Great food, quick service, & reasonable prices. No drive-thru, but very quick inside ordering and pick-up, & all meals come with chips & salsa. I've ate at this restaurant for years and find them to be always flexible & accommodating. Substitutions/modifications (cheese sauce instead of red sauce, hotter salsa, etc.) in my experience, are always met with "OK" & never with "no". Jalisco Special is great, and the cheese dip is excellent. Why anyone would recommend El Chico or Letty's over El Charro is beyond me!

1  Thank Basil H
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The food quality is always excellent, delicious flavor, the servers are always very happy to see us!

1  Thank GlendaL216
Reviewed 9 January 2012

They do a nice, quick, friendly lunch, and are eager to please. I always get the taco salad or chimichanga, and also like their cheese dip. Have never been here for dinner, mostly because we like a beer or margarita with our mexican food when we go out for dinner!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Prices not bad, food &I service ok. Better off going to Letty's in Gassville or if you want to get this kind of food in mountain Home go to El Chico Cafe.

2  Thank karenandbill