“Great Mexican Food~”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very fast service, execellent menu, the lunch menus is value priced, can get it 'more spicey' or not. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I came in close to closing on a weekday. I never felt rushed and the staff was very friendly. I ordered the nachos del mar and it was very good. The seafood was tender and tasted fresh. I will return......probably tomorrow

1  Thank nevadatodd
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Can't understand most of the reviews here. Authentic Mexican food? Seriously? Having lived in Phoenix and Chicago and eaten at REALLY good Mexican restaurants my wife and I left our plates nearly untouched...the food was that bad. Never going back.

4  Thank ezchair
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

If your looking for great Mexican food and great decor this is it! Great prices and huge portions! One of my favorites!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Across the street from Harp's on Hwy 62.....bright orange building (you can't miss it). Average Mexican fare with good prices. The service was excellent. We went with a big group and all the orders were right. Good margaritas......

1  Thank arkansastraveler019