Blackburns Resort
Ramada Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
US$79
US$69
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
  • Pool
US$109
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$48
US$124
US$110
Super 8 Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
US$67
US$62
Days Inn Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
Comfort Inn(Mountain Home)
US$112
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Been coming here for 6 years and and have always been treated good ,My boat was not running good and Steve got us an appointment at a local boat shop and got us right in. The problem was fixed and we went fishing that afternoon. Very happy with Blackburns resort , have already booked my spring trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I've been to Blackburns Resort twice. I was very pleased with the place on both visits. I met some great people both times. I was there to fish with friends. Steve and Debbie were GREAT. They made us feel like family.
I would reccommend the resort and the prices make it an even better value.
Good deals and selection on boat rentals also.

Room Tip: Plan ahead and reserve the kind of boat you prefer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We made our second trip to Blackburn Resort this week and enjoyed our stay very much. Steve and Debbie are very friendly and helpful. They had our boat ready to go and our cabin was very clean. We get minnows and worms right there at the resort and anything we forgot to bring with us. For the price, you just can't beat it. We plan to return in May if possible. Truman and Ruth Smith

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I've been to Blackburns 5 times in the last year and a half. Steve (owner) and Debbie are very helpful with anything you need. Steve will help you launch your boat if needed, he'll show you where to fish what to use and how to use it. I decided to stay for a few extra days one time and had to move to a different cabin, Debbie helped me pack and move my things. If you are into fishing and don't want to pay alot for a room Blackburns Resort is for you. A great place to stay and fish. I'm going back in two weeks I love it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Enjoyed four great days on Lake Norfolk at Blackburns. Steve and Debbie were great hosts. Blackburns is a clean well run resort with helpful tips on catching some great fish. This was my sixth trip in the last couple of years and I've never been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends