“Cant wait to go back!”
Review of Blackburns Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Blackburns Resort
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed at Blackburns Resort twice now and cant wait to go back.
Both times I was very impressed by the warm welcome and the the family-like
way I was made to feel. The cabins were clean and comfortable.
Debbie and Steve were both very helpfull.
I almost forgot to mention the beautiful lake and the great fishing!
Like I said; cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl D
There are newer reviews for Blackburns Resort

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've been to Blackburn's Resort on many occasions and I can wholeheartedly say that each trip there seemed to be better than the last and the first one was wonderful. Plan your family's vacation there and I promise you, you will be glad you did. I have wonderful memories of each trip there and you will too. I can't say enough good things about visiting Blackburn's Resort in Mountain Home, Arkansas

Room Tip: Consult with the staff there. They will help you in every way possible to choose the accomodations...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Lake Norfork has beautiful sunsets as well as great fishing. The family loved the large pool and the weekly fish fry provided by the staff is amazing. While the resort is private and serene, it is close enough to town to have pizza delivery to the cabin. We like to travel with our pet, and dogs are welcome at Blackburns. The resident dog Toby is cool with other animals and loves kids. The staff is friendly and accomodating and the cabin is very clean and comfortable, a most for our family. If your family loves fishing, trails and general outdoor sports, this place is terrific and very affordable.

Room Tip: For a little extra privacy, Cabin 11 is a good choice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amp2035
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I just returned home after having spent an unbelievable week of fishing on Lake Norfork. After a hard day of fishing it was great to return to a nice, clean and very comfortable cabin. The low weekly rental rates made it very affordable for a recent retiree. A special thanks to Steve, the owner, for his friendliness, knowledge of the lake and fishing tips. A big thank you to Debbie for her help. I am really looking forward to a return fishing trip in April. I plan on bringing my wife down this summer to show her this beautiful lake and have her kick back and relax at this great resort. A special thanks to my friend from high school, Joe Cebula, for putting me on fish and telling me how to catch them. It was a great time!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich1971_13
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I have stayed at
Blackburns many times over the past 10 years. The cottages are clean, comfortable and the rates are very affordable. The hospitality is unsurpassed. I always look forward to seeing Steve and Debbie. They always make you feel like you are at home. Good lake to fish and a great place to stay! John from hartville

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2012

i have stayed at differant lodges and cabins fishing across the west, and blackburns resort ranks right up with the best of them. the owner and people that run it are awsome always willing to help. i like not needing to go into town to get minnows or tackle its all available right here, but if you do have to go into town it is only a few miles away to the nearest walmart. cabins are nice with kitchens stocked with everything you need to cook your meals , everytime ive been there something has been updated. its nice watching football after a great day of fishing, while cooking some steaks on the webber.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Been coming here for 6 years and and have always been treated good ,My boat was not running good and Steve got us an appointment at a local boat shop and got us right in. The problem was fixed and we went fishing that afternoon. Very happy with Blackburns resort , have already booked my spring trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family