“Nasty. "Sushi" with Mayo all over it.”
Review of Yoshi's

Yoshi's
Ranked #43 of 81 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Hilham, Tennessee
“Nasty. "Sushi" with Mayo all over it.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

If you want mayonnaise all over raw fish, you can have it. This is neither authentic nor tasty. I understand trying to cater to locals but that is ridiculous. Also, they suddenly stopped taking AMEX (the card used by most business for travelers) with no signage. SURPRISE! I got to pay for my own meal instead of my company. They took my card the last time I was in town.

The hand rolls were adequate but based on the many many many sushi restaurants I have visited, this one is well below average.

They also have items on their menu they no longer carry, like sweet shrimp. Bad experience. Overpriced for what you get.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TNDowntheRoad

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

They offer a wide array of Asian food - eat in or carry out. We took some sushi to go, and it was excellent.

Visited November 2013
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went here for my Pops Birthday and had a blast! The chief was great and very entertaining! They gave a birthday dessert and sang a song to my pop and we really enjoyed the food. Only suggestion I have is to play background music! There were some very silent moments!

Visited August 2013
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“This place needs a very good cleaning...VERY DIRTY”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The food is usually good but the last few times we've gone the place was very dirty, the last time was just awful. You couldn't even touch the salt and pepper shakers or the soy sauce because they had soooo much food build up on them. The table looked as if someone took a dirty wet cloth and wiped it down.The floor had nasty food all over it...old and new. The bathroom looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for at least a month...not sure how somone hasn't became ill. We like the food but will not be back unless we hear that they cleaned the place up...GROSS!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lovefinedining19
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Great place, great food, fun staff. Have to try this place it's wonderful and the food is amaizing. The prices are also better during lunch and even if your the only one at the bar they'll still do all the funny tricks!