“No complaints here!”

Yoshi's
Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I love Japanese steak houses. With that being said I am very critical when it comes to them. This place was not bad at all. I have eaten here a couple of times and I must say its never been bad. The sushi has always been good. I wouldn't call there sushi great but its not bad. The food is excellent. Always plenty of flavor and generous portions. Service is pretty good. The chefs are good at cooking but not very entertaining.

Overall its a great place to eat.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on several occasions and for the most part this restaurant is great. But today when we went there we had to wait for more than 30 minute to eat because they made us wait for more people to show up. I understand they want to fill up the table but that was to long for us to wait. Also the place was very dirty. There was so much food everywhere. On the floor and on the table. I even see one of the waiters wipe food of one of the plates that was set for the next guest. The food and entertainment was good I hope they clean the place up or we will not return

1  Thank SJOE69
Reviewed 7 May 2014

If you want mayonnaise all over raw fish, you can have it. This is neither authentic nor tasty. I understand trying to cater to locals but that is ridiculous. Also, they suddenly stopped taking AMEX (the card used by most business for travelers) with no signage. SURPRISE! I got to pay for my own meal instead of my company. They took my card the last time I was in town.

The hand rolls were adequate but based on the many many many sushi restaurants I have visited, this one is well below average.

They also have items on their menu they no longer carry, like sweet shrimp. Bad experience. Overpriced for what you get.

1  Thank TNDowntheRoad
Reviewed 4 March 2014

They offer a wide array of Asian food - eat in or carry out. We took some sushi to go, and it was excellent.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went here for my Pops Birthday and had a blast! The chief was great and very entertaining! They gave a birthday dessert and sang a song to my pop and we really enjoyed the food. Only suggestion I have is to play background music! There were some very silent moments!