“Great food at great price”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“Great food at great price”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The atmosphere is fun, from stuffed armadillos to a mounted moose with it's head canted looking like it is deciding what to take off your plate. My sister and I both had chicken and my dad had the Tilapia. I was afraid to order seafood, but the fish filet came out with 2 pretty good sized shrimp on top for garnish and we all enjoyed our meal. Great rolls, too. Has a small bar but didn't imbibe in the alcohol. Would go back. This is a chain so can only speak to this one, which was really quite food.

Visited April 2014

Arkansas
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This is an ok steak house. There is nothing special about it. The service is good but the food is average. Seems like everything taste the same. I'v have eaten here a few times mostly cause it was someone else ideal. Tried different meals and none make me feel like I can't wait to eat there again. Won't say I will not eat here again mainly because there's not a lot of choices.

1 Thank SJOE69
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Great service”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Overall this is like any other Colton's I have ever ate, but the service was superb.
Will Definitely be eating here in the future. Very accommodating of our large family.

1 Thank Sam H
Norfork, Arkansas
“Great all-around restaurant!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We go to Colton's about every 6 wks. We have never had a wait for a table because we usually go between 2-4p.m. Their parking lot is usually packed at lunch and after 5:30p.m. My wife and I usually get the chicken parmesan with a side salad. I have also had the Loaded Chicken or Chicken Fried steak. Everything we have had has been excellent, with great flavor and piping hot.
Their salad dressings are very good, as are their warm rolls. They taste somewhat like Texas Road House rolls. We would prefer they be served with honey butter, but they do bring honey out along with butter. They spaghetti that comes with the chicken parm is average with marinara sauce. We both wish they would serve some healthy soups made with broth like vegetable beef or chicken noodle. This city and most restaurants here serve thickened or cheesy soups. Even onion soup would be great to serve. They have wonderful sweet potatoes. The wait staff and the owners are very friendly and work to please customers. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, they give you a dessert along with a "group" salute. They have peanuts on the table with a bucket for the shells. If you are allergic, ask them to remove them and wipe the table and seats. Their is a bar with a wide variety of drinks. I only order sweet tea (free refills) and my wife orders hot tea (free refills). They have great looking desserts, but we never have room for them. This is a great place to take the whole family. It is managed by a wonderful family from Mountain Home who sometimes visit your table even though they are busy working along side their staff. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank oggiedoggie2013
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I ordered the catfish extra crispy. It did not arrive that way; the waitress said she didn't hear me (although we were looking eyeball to eyeball when I made the request). That would have been OK if the fish had been good. I immediately noticed an underlying "refrigerator" taste which was very unpleasant. I didn't eat any of it. After the waitress failed to comment on the uneaten food, I politely told her why I didn't eat any of it. To his credit, the cook came out and I told him I didn't want anything but I felt he should know why the fish was unacceptable. He was very apologetic and quick to make several offers to help ameliorate the situation. I didn't take him up on any other than to remove it from the bill, but I appreciated his genuine concern.

• Visited January 2014