“New management”

Salsa's Grill
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2014

If you haven't tried Salsa's Grill recently, try it again. It is obvious new management has taken charge and improved this restaurant with excellent service and delicious food. Their frozen margaritas are the best I've ever had. The Quesadilla Salsa on the lunch menu is delicious. My husband enjoys the guacamole salad.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

After a long day driving, it was a breath of fresh air to find Salsa's. My husband had the Carne Asada and enjoyed it. I ordered the special Guacamole and it was also very nice. The show-stopper, though, was the Sopa de Tortilla. Huge chunks of white-meat chicken almost jumped on to my spoon, but they were fighting with the thin, crispy strips of tortilla. Just enough cilantro but not too much. And for me, who doesn't really like soup too much, enough to get my mouth around! Nice margarita too!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I Ordered what were suppose to be enchalidas.I couldn't tell what is was .It had a strange color .I took one bite. Pushed the plate away,paid the bill and went somewhere else to eat.Will not be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have eaten here twice. The first time I had the spinach enchiladas which I enjoyed very much. No frozen spinach - nice, big fresh leaves with a white cheese sauce. The second time I had a combo enchilada plate. The spinach are still my favorite. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I came in with my mom and we split the quesadillas and fried cheese cake and we were full! Big portions, great price and great service. Delicious