“READ ALL THE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!;”

Super 8 Mountain Home
Super 8 Mountain Home
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Rude is the best one word description for the atmosphere of this hotel. Ive stayed at other super 8 hotels and never had such a bad experience. Our experience was so bad , we went out of our way to contact Super 8 intl. And the local chamber of commerce.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Sam P, Manager at Super 8 Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business, and for posting your comments.
We are sorry you did not have a good stay and we will work harder at improving the items you mentioned.

We apologize for your inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you again for your stay.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Mountain Home

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have stayed here several times over the years.
It is one of the better Super 8 Motels that i have stayed at.
The Rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable. The Bathrooms are clean with plenty of clean towels.
The Breakfast okay, about what i expect from a Motel priced at under $55.00 per night.

Room Tip: I have have stayed in many different rooms at this location and all are good rooms. I like the seco...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MANYTRAVELS2014

We thank you for your comments and appreciate your business. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will work hard to improve the breakfast and overall experience.

Thank you again for picking Super 8 of Mountain Home, AR

Reviewed 9 March 2014

When we first got there, we were greeted by a voice over an intercom saying he was on his way, then a man appeared from a cluttered back room. He put us in a king-bed smoking room that smelled like a wet ash-tray (we are non-smokers). We immediately turned around and requested to be switched to a non-smoking room and had to take a queen-bed as a result. The hotel is split almost 50/50 between smoking and non, so you can smell the old smoke when you walk down the hallway to get to your room (the smoking half are closest to the check-in counter). The room was fine (read as acceptable) even though one of the lamps was plugged into an outlet that didn't work, the phone didn't work, and the smoke detector battery was disconnected. There was a microwave and mini-fridge (no coffee pot) in the room that were sitting on top of a towel, giving the impression that it had defrosted and leaked in the past. The bathroom was less ok because the bathtub looked like someone had started a remodel job and not fully finished. The bed was made, but the pillows were extremely flat and I did discover some small bit of crust on the comforter that I preferred not to overthink. I went to the front counter to request 2 extra pillows. Upon the request, the man mumbled something about getting them from storage, then mumbled something that wasn't in English, and asked what room to bring them to. We never received the extra pillows. In the morning, my wife and I took a lazy morning and slept in then went down for breakfast. Breakfast was present, but don't be over-sold by grand promises of waffles and coffee. There were egg-o waffles and a toaster, bagels, bread, 2 cereals, milk, coffee, and some assorted condiments. We took our food back to the room and started our lazy preparations for checkout. At 10:00AM (was actually 11:00AM because we forgot to adjust for daylight savings that night, our bad on that) the front counter man starts pounding on the door repeatedly. I was in the shower at the time, but he tried to come in while my wife was getting dressed (thank you little chain) and yelled at her that we were past checkout time and we needed to get out and take our cards to the front counter. Again, our bad for the time change mistake, but that is uncalled for. We expeditiously packed our things and were out by 11:10. We left without a word, dropping our keys off at the front counter. I will never stay at this super 8 again, which is tough luck for them because I stay in Mountain Home at least once a month. I will strongly recommend to anyone staying in the area to avoid this motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grim31

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and apologize you did not enjoy the stay with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Manjula C

Reviewed 2 February 2014

On 2/02/2014 my son, his friend and her 2 month old daughter were leaving our home going back to Fayetteville Ar. They got caught in a blizzard in Mountain Home and needed a place to stay the night. They stopped at a Days Inn and since they had no money I wanted to give the hotel my card number over the phone to pay for their room but since I was not with them in person they rudely said no way. So I sent them to Super 8. I always use Super 8 and as expected they were wonderful. They had no problem with me paying long distance for the room and were majorly polite and helpful. Take my advice and go straight to Super 8 if you want great service and a Hotel that truly leaves the light on for you. The rooms are always clean and beds are great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pam P
Sam P, General Manager at Super 8 Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Dear Pam P,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we strive to improve our service every day. We appreciate your recommendations regarding our hotel and services.

We thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! Our staff is always ready and able to help customers when they need it most. We are glad that you had such a great experience with us and we hope that you come back and visit us soon! It would be great to welcome you back to our hotel!

Sam P

Reviewed 3 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian D

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Everything was just find, except I am a Wyndham rewards card member, but did not have my card with me. Motel person was not able to look up my information with out member number. I have stayed at other motels and they were able to look up my account and give me credit for stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends