Always stay at Comfort Inn when visiting the Mountain Home area. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is also great. Even when they are full you will still get a good night's rest. Good breakfast as well. Will continue to stay there as long as the good things stay good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to 2 beautiful clear water lakes, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork, and 3 world renowned rivers, the White River, the North Fork River and the Buffalo River. We offer our guests clean comfortable rooms and a family friendly atmosphere. We offer a wonderful buffet style breakfast each morning. While staying with us, stay fit using our exercise equipment and outdoor swimming pool. Cooper Park is located next to the hotel as well as Sun Valley Theater. We have several really nice restaurants within walking distance, as well as shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mountain Home
- Mountain Home Comfort Inn