This is not a fancy Hotel with all the extra super features.
In fact its intentionally plain.
It makes you relax and calm down.
There are no TVs in the suites. I like that.
There is Wireless access almost everywhere. I don't like that.
Having been in great places in Middle East, I thought...hey what is this all about ?
But at the end of the week I understood it.
The best value is the fabulous restaurant and the main bar. We never dined outside.
The staff is friendly and due to the small size of the hotel, remembers names of every guest.
The only drawback are some minor repair issues: Broken toilet seats and non functioning showers in the pool area are not acceptable. I also think, the garden area close to the beach requires some remodelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service that has helped Nisbet Plantation be recognized as one of the top Caribbean hotels. Vacation at a top Caribbean hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis/New Castle