We just got back from Nisbet and Nevis. We spent 6 days there and had a fantastic time. The staff was amazing. Violet and Angella were the highlights for us, although everyone was great.
It's a very nice resort - and very different than the Four Seasons on the other side of the island. We visited the Four Seasons while going on a sailing tour, and were very happy we were staying at Nisbet.
It's very quiet, relaxing, and never feels busy or rushed. The tennis courts were complimentary and its as easy to find time, they even give you complimentary rackets and balls.
The one downside is that it is on the Atlantic side of the ocean, and also windward. So it can be quite breezy.
We really enjoyed it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service that has helped Nisbet Plantation be recognized as one of the top Caribbean hotels. Vacation at a top Caribbean hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis/New Castle