We were spending - unfortunately - only a few nights in Nisbet Plantation Beach Club during March 2014.
The whole stay was just wonderful. We came over after 30 mins flight from St. Maarten. It started with a warm welcome already at the small airport of Nevis: immigration officer, border patrol, airport ground staff and taxi driver were most friendly people in one row. The welcome at the hotel was very friendly and warm hearted. Everything was taken care off. Hotel staff was greeting us by handshake when leaving the taxi, the vice manager came down to see us and it carried on like this. Got a wet refreshing towel together with a welcome drink. You do not see this that often in the Caribbean in comparison for instance with destinations in Asia.
The room / cottage was spotless. Super clean, uptodate, nicely decorated, enough towels etc. We had bbq/dinner by the beach and there was a very attentive and service minded atmosphere. But with a personal touch.
Next morning we got a friendly good morning by the breakfast crew. The selection of food was very good. Fresh fruits, fresh squeezed juices (!) etc etc.
Due to some other appointments we were unfortunately not able to make it for dinner to the great house. But we definitely will return in future. What a pleasure and difference in service when knowing how rough tourists (and residents) in general are being treated here on St. Maarten.
It is worth every effort and cent to come to Nevis and Nisbet and spend some quality time there. Simply GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service that has helped Nisbet Plantation be recognized as one of the top Caribbean hotels. Vacation at a top Caribbean hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis/New Castle