My wife and I were looking for a break from the winter cold (from West Virginia) and some time to relax and reconnect. This is the place that supposts all of the above. The weather was perfect 75-85; the service at Nisbet is very strong...a highly integrated team and this show thru all their activities. Jamie is a very visible, competant gm. The guest are about one half from the US and the other half the UK, which we enjoyed.
I am a road cyclist and this is a reccomedned activity to do with the locals. They had my rental road bike wiating for me on my arrival.
It is really a good spot and I'm sure we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service that has helped Nisbet Plantation be recognized as one of the top Caribbean hotels. Vacation at a top Caribbean hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis/New Castle