We visited Mountain View for the day to take in the springs in the Blanchard Springs Caverns park area and the Saturday night music scene around the Mountain View Court House Square. During our meandering from gazebo to gazebo that evening, we stopped for ice cream at Kin Folks BBQ. They were busy, as expected, and the wait was reasonable. After I placed my order for two scoops of ice cream (i had learned earlier when purchasing my boys' shakes that scoops don't take as long), I saw one of the servers rinse his fingers in the ice cream scoop sink. I thought...oh my goodness, that's a health hazard!!! I sort of froze in place questioning whether or not that's what really happened right before my eyes...and anyone else's that was standing in the window. I regret not asking for a refund and to speak with the manager. Luckily, we did not become ill after that experience but I felt it was important to bring that to someone's attention. Please be vigilant if you choose to patronize this establishment...if they will do that in front of the customers, what happens where we cannot see??
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.