“You get what you pay for.”

and 1 more site!
Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Mountain View
“You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean rooms but beds are ancient. Shower is meant for those under 5'. Friendly helpful staff. Nice free breakfast. Pool looks good. Fairly quiet location. This is a basic motel type place for an inexpensive alternative.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
HEBER SPRINGS
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My 3 yr old daughter & I wanted to hang out in Mt. View & swim at the pool, do a little shopping, & have a nice cool room to go to afterwards while daddy was in a meeting all day. The only positive thing about the room was that it was nice and cool. The room was disgusting! Wallpaper peeling, filthy carpet with burn holes (nonsmoking room), dirty sheets & pillowcases, the toilet had feces in it, the bathroom was so gross that I didn't want my baby sitting on the seat, and the worst part was the cockroaches crawling on floor! If it hadn't been for the fact that my daughter was having a severe allergic reaction when we checked in, I would not have stayed. She needed medical attention then a bed to lay down in until his meeting was over. I am also glad we didn't swim in the pool. Gross, gross, gross! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is in serious need of uprading & tlc from the owners!!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jjchism
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I love the laid back feel of this hotel. Very cute and quaint look to it, and the staff are extremely friendly. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I am a frequent traveler to Mountain View and when you travel a lot you want a nice place to stay. THIS IS THE SPOT!!! Very quiet, affordable, and convenient. I will always keep coming back here, and I will always refer family and friends to this location.

Room Tip: The upstairs is my favorite because I love a nice view while I sip my coffee in the morning!!!! All...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
ERIE
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Very inexpensive but you get what you pay for. The rooms were very dirty. A scrap of toilet paper was all that was found in the bathroom. A moldy wash cloth was hanging on the shower curtain. The outside telephone line was left on overnight so range loudly at 1 or 2 a.m. Probably won't be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stay here when we visit Mtn View, we have always had a good experience until now. Although the price is reasonable which is important, the rooms seems to be suffering. The mattress was worn out on one side and the bathtub was very dirty, the shower curtain was so bad it could have stood in a corrner by itself. The clerk that checked us in was very nice, polite and accommodating but the young lady that checked us out "Not so much." I went in to get coffee the next morning because there are no in room coffee makers and I was the only person in the lobby. She never acknowledged that I was around. When I went to check out, I was not asked how my stay was, or thank you and please come back. This is not typical "Mtn View Hospitality". There are not many choices in the area and up until now I have been pleased, They need to pay more attention to the condition of the rooms. I will probally consider the Batesville area for my next accommodations.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
#3 of 6 in Mountain View
River Valley Rentals
River Valley Rentals
#3 of 11 in Mountain View

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!