“Very quiet”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Mountain View
Timbo, Arkansas
“Very quiet”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I loved that it was decently quiet compared to the other hotels that have constant traffic in and out, and driving by. The room was clean, and the staff was very very polite and helpful! The price was cheap, and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank amber h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cleveland, Texas, USA
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I booked on Booking.com to watch our son graduate from Police academy. The only good thing about this room was the price. I had booked for 2 days and checked out in one. I contacted Corp. office on this disgusting place. Not only did owner lie about condition of place she charged me way over price for 2 nights that she was not authorized to do. I have since again contacted Corp. & owner directly demanding my money back. Beds were old. Carpet was stained beyond any imagination. As advertised no coffee maker or Wi Fi. Bathtub was gross. Exhaust fan falling out of wall. Wallpaper peeling. Algae on walkway from a/c units. Receptacle broken.

Room Tip: Don't choose this Hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank cazracehorse
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I booked this motel because Bed and Breakfasts were a 2 night minimum on the weekend. also one of the other chains I tried were booked out. For $60 plus dollars it was reasonable. No hair dryer coffee maker in room or fridge. The breakfast was basic - juice coffee toast and some pastries. However I found the room clean which is important to me. No bugs that some others have complained about. The lady in reception in the morning was interesting to talk to and gave us some interesting information about the local people and the musicians who played in the square in the evenings.The lady who checked us in made a mistake with our bill and was very apologetic and came to our room to rectify the problem. The people who have complained perhaps need to consider that it may be their attitude and not the staff. If you are friendly and polite people reciprocate in the same way.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chrismfry
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean rooms but beds are ancient. Shower is meant for those under 5'. Friendly helpful staff. Nice free breakfast. Pool looks good. Fairly quiet location. This is a basic motel type place for an inexpensive alternative.

• Stayed September 2013
HEBER SPRINGS
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My 3 yr old daughter & I wanted to hang out in Mt. View & swim at the pool, do a little shopping, & have a nice cool room to go to afterwards while daddy was in a meeting all day. The only positive thing about the room was that it was nice and cool. The room was disgusting! Wallpaper peeling, filthy carpet with burn holes (nonsmoking room), dirty sheets & pillowcases, the toilet had feces in it, the bathroom was so gross that I didn't want my baby sitting on the seat, and the worst part was the cockroaches crawling on floor! If it hadn't been for the fact that my daughter was having a severe allergic reaction when we checked in, I would not have stayed. She needed medical attention then a bed to lay down in until his meeting was over. I am also glad we didn't swim in the pool. Gross, gross, gross! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is in serious need of uprading & tlc from the owners!!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jjchism
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I love the laid back feel of this hotel. Very cute and quaint look to it, and the staff are extremely friendly. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I am a frequent traveler to Mountain View and when you travel a lot you want a nice place to stay. THIS IS THE SPOT!!! Very quiet, affordable, and convenient. I will always keep coming back here, and I will always refer family and friends to this location.

Room Tip: The upstairs is my favorite because I love a nice view while I sip my coffee in the morning!!!! All...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
ERIE
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Very inexpensive but you get what you pay for. The rooms were very dirty. A scrap of toilet paper was all that was found in the bathroom. A moldy wash cloth was hanging on the shower curtain. The outside telephone line was left on overnight so range loudly at 1 or 2 a.m. Probably won't be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
#3 of 6 in Mountain View
River Valley Rentals
River Valley Rentals
#3 of 11 in Mountain View

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!