“As good as Sonic gets”

Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Mountain View
Mountain View, Arkansas
“As good as Sonic gets”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Not a big Sonic fan, but we have good water here, so the drinks are good, they don't taste funky like some Sonics I have been to. Some of the girls still wear skates and our kids love to go there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank WhiteRiverBoy

Water Valley, Mississippi
“WOO HOO for 8pm milkshakes”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We would go after 8pm and get our night time milkshakes for half price (during the summer) They were very friendly!

Visited July 2014
“Good!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We made several visits to the Sonic and they were out of Orange Fanta and told me that up front! Speedy service! I love sonic ice and the fact your cups are styrofoam is thing that keeps me coming back! Love Raspberry Lemonade!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“I HATE being asked if I want to order something more”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I asked for a bag and was told that they didn't have one that a banana split would fit in (but they have foot long hot dogs that come inside a bag). However, one of my PET PEEVES is for these drive through fast food places trying to get you to add to your order. "If we don't ask you about ordering this......we'll give you $2". My opinion is that if I want to order something else, I will place it with my order. I think I should get $2 every time they try this tactic. I won't go back there. In fact, I LOVE Sonic ice, but am thinking about banning them from my life for this one reason.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good Food and Excellent service. Our car hop was extremely friendly and very polite. They have awesome breakfast for a fast food place.

• Visited June 2014