“catfish and steak”

Jojo's Catfish Wharf
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Great catfish , great service, great view, great price. American raised catfish put this place over the top for me in Mountain View.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever we go here we always get the catfish which is always breaded and cooked just right. The hushpuppies and green tomato relish are good too.

1  Thank Larry S
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great food and better service. Fish is always served hot and lightly breaded. Grilled catfish is also wonderful. Hushpuppies are just amazing.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

me and my family stopped here to grab a bite to eat while exploring Arkansas and I'm so glad we did. the food was so good. I got the catfish and it was delicious. my meal came with catfish, hush puppies, pinto beans, baked potato, slaw, and a green tomato relish. the fish wasnt overly seasoned which I liked bc u could really taste the fish and you can tell it is fresh. it was the best fish I have ever eaten. the restaurant was really nice and welcoming too. we got to sit by the window which looks out onto the river which was nice. I can't wait to go back to this place. if you are ever in mt. view u must stop here!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I just couldn't handle the bad Arkansas food. Fried everything and nothing fresh or green to be seen. (Salad bar here is not a healthy one)