“Must come to Jojo's for Catfish” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jojo's Catfish Wharf

Jojo's Catfish Wharf
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats, View, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arkansas
“Must come to Jojo's for Catfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We ate here last weekend with several relatives. We had eleven total and the service was very friendly and quick. Our glasses were never empty and neither were the hushpuppy baskets. My wife and I love the fried catfish here. It is always fresh and comes in many sizes so you can get as much or as little as you want. I have found that there is usually one piece more than the menu says on the plates. The hushpuppy baskets arrive soon after you are seated and I can really enjoy these wonderful tasting balls of fried batter. The star of the meal is always catfish for me with sides of beans, coleslaw, pickled tomatoes and french fries. Some of the others had chicken and catfish or catfish and clam strips and everyone was well satisfied with their meal. Even my daughter with her grilled cheese sandwich. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.

You cannot go wrong here with their wonderful hushpuppies and catfish, the friendly servers and the nice view of the White River flowing by outside. We will be back again.

• Visited August 2014

Bixby
“Neat atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

The appetizers were delicious! The dinner plates & desserts were just average and a bit overpriced for the quality. None of us tried a fish plate so that could be a different aspect of this restuarant.

Visited July 2014
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Hushpuppies are the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have to go to JoJo's now and then just for the hushpuppies. I love the grilled catfish, too. Another consistent restaurant with good food and fast service even when they're busy.

Visited July 2014
USA
“Good Catfish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was recommended to us by a "local." The atmosphere is a busy casual style. We sat by a window and could see the water. We both had catfish. It was good. You could have it grilled or fried. There was lots of options as to how many pieces you could order. The baked potato was really good. They gave us a basket with LOTS of hush puppies.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Catfish on the River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

You can sit by the window and gaze at the incredibly beautiful White river, While enjoying some of the best catfish anywhere, your catfish dinner will start off with a large basket of fresh hushpuppies,heavenly pinto beans and awesome pickled green tomatoes and then out comes hot catfish with your choice of sides, [my choice is always french fries and slaw] I can honestly say I have never left there hungry and my wife almost always has to get a "togo box" for her leftovers

Visited May 2014