“Our Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain View
Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 11 Mountain View B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed three nights at the Country Oaks B&B over the July 4th, 2013 weekend. We LOVED our stay with Carole and Jerry Weber, who we found to be a very interesting couple. Our room, which was very spacious and comfortable, had a huge stone fireplace with a sitting area. The bath was huge and was complete with large shower and clawfoot tub. The breakfasts were delicious and afterwards we enjoyed sitting on the porch just relaxing. We especially enjoyed the large lake, the walking trails and playing with the puppies! Our visit couldn't have been better!We will definitely go back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was my husband's and I's 4th time to stay at Country Oaks Bed and Breakfast and it was just as comfortable, clean, quiet and down right FUN, as the 1st time we stayed.
Our room was spotless and the bed was so comfy. The grounds are just beautiful this time of year.
Fishing was exceptional and I beat my husband in number of large fish caught.
Breakfast was excellent and Jerry and Carole make you feel so welcome and wanted.
We love this place and will be back for our 40th wedding anniversary! Better than any trip to an island or out of the states. Give this place a try...

Room Tip: We stay in the Grandmother Suite, but there are plenty more rooms. Grandmother suite will suit those...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dubber72
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My sister and I spent two nights in the Oak Room (has one king bed and one twin bed) in the main house. What a gem! The house itself was beautiful and the common areas were perfect in their design and appointments (you can tell a lot of thought went into designing the layout and details). We were visiting in the winter so we did not get to enjoy the large wrap-around front porch, walk the property or fish in the lake (we will look forward to this when we return in the warmer months!). Our room was very large, spotless and well appointed. Our en suite bathroom was also large and we especially loved the large claw foot bathtub!!!. The owners did an excellent job building this B&B to fit in seamlessly with its surroundings. They were also perfect hosts -- gracious and helpful without being overbearing. The breakfast was delicious. One last note: this location is a 3-5 minute drive from the square if you are visiting for the music or festivals. But the quality is well worth being off the beaten path. This will now be my go-to place whenever I / we visit the area. I rarely give top rating and this was not the most opulent B&B I have visited but it was, all-around, one of the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank tomandcynthia
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This was our second stay at Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast and it was just as great as the first time! This time we stayed in the main house in Grandpa's Room which was a beautiful room decorated with photos of Carole's grandfather as well as other antiques. Sitting in the rocking chair looking out at the beautiful fall colors was so relaxing but no matter which building or which room you have, I am sure it will be a wonderful experience! Breakfast was delicious every day and never had the same thing twice! Looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lordylan
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I loved my stay here. The couple who run the B&B were so friendly and that made all the difference.

The food was excellent. I'm not a huge fan of the communal breakfast, but it was certainly well done and the hosts waited on us hand and foot. There are also drinks and snacks available during the day for guests, which was a nice touch.

I didn't get to explore the property since it was raining all weekend, but it looked like there was plenty to do outside. It's not really walking distance to the main square, but the setting was beautiful.

The room was very comfortable. I got the cat themed room. I'm not really into cats, but it wasn't too over-the-top. I loved, loved, loved the claw foot tub. It was perfect for relaxing on a rainy day.

I would highly recommend this B&B if you want a weekend away from it all.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Spent three wonderful nights at Country Oaks and would return in a heartbeat...and will! The rooms are very clean, large and relaxing. The breakfasts were delicious, and Jerry and Carole were wonderful! Their restaurant suggestions as well as activities were right on target, too! Absolutely delightful in every respect!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room. They all have plenty of room, are nicely decorated, and have...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Just arrived home after spending 2 days here.
This is a place if your ever in the vicinity of Mountain View you should not miss.
Fantastic place to stay,extremely clean and inviting rooms and comfortable bed,good food and above all the surroundings.
The hosts are very friendly and helpful,food is excellent and the views and house are spectacular.
We will be back in the autumn
Thanks for a memorable stay.

Room Tip: None all the rooms are great,the gardenroom which we were in has a porch and we enjoyed our morning...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
#2 of 11 in Mountain View
Dogwood Motel
Dogwood Motel
#3 of 6 in Mountain View

Been to Country Oaks Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!