“Great Inn!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain View
The Inn at Mountain View
Ranked #3 of 11 Mountain View B&B and Inns
“Great Inn!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Inn at Mountain View! Only wish it could have been longer... We visited 20 years ago with my parents. This time, we came with four friends and enjoyed the entire area--from Blanchard Caverns to the music venues, to the shops, to the beautiful nature surroundings. The Inn was certainly a highlight. Melissa and Kevin were wonderful hosts and saw to our every need. They provided a wonderful breakfast each day and did everything they could to make our stay memorable. The Inn is well kept and beautifully decorated and everything was super clean. We enjoyed the charm of the property. Thanks, Melissa and Kevin! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Isabelle S
Melissa M, Owner at The Inn at Mountain View, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
We enjoyed having you and your friends. Glad we could help make your stay a memorable one.
Thanks, we hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mathiston
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our stay was short but wonderful. The inn keepers were great. The location is very convenient to walking to the shops and some restaurants. It was very peaceful at the Inn and extremely clean !!
We stayed in Murphy's corner which was small but very adequate. We loved all the antiques and the charm of the house. As everyone else has mentioned, the FOOD WAS GREAT ! Would love to be able to go back and stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Charlotte J
One short stay, but wonderful. Sounds good enough to come back and have another short stay.
See you soon.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Three girlfriends and I just checked out of this superb B&B yesterday. We LOVED our stay here. The house is beautiful and comfortable. The owners, Kevin and Melissa Mitchell are just lovely and accommodating folks. The breakfast they serve up in the charming dining room each morning is delicious and consists of everything you could possibly want. Everyone we met there was most friendly. There are several music instruments hanging on a wall in a living area that are free to use if one is so gifted. The grounds are lovely. The town square where the musicians gather is right across the street, and most of the town is within walking distance. I plan to return with my husband in tow. Music-lovers: Add this place to your bucket list!

Room Tip: The Garden Suite is my favorite as it has 2 beds in two separate rooms, a TV in one, a kitchenette w...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank julzgaye
It was most enjoyable to us to see you girls have so much fun. You kept the house full of laughter. That was simply wonderful to hear.
Thank you, see you soon.
Minnesota US
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a wonderful time. I actually grew up in Mountain View and took my teenage daughter to see where I had grown up. I hadn't seen Arkansas for 26 years and I can honestly say that nothing has changed. The same places I remember are still there. The only thing new is the picking park. When I was a kid everything was in the court square.
I was at the Inn with my boyfriend, my teenage daughter and her friend. We had the upstairs suite that actually had 2 rooms and a bathroon. Everything was clean and comfortable and it was nice that we could walk right over to the park. We didn't spend a lot of time at the inn because we were busy doing other things. I would stay here again, the location is great. I wasn't a huge fan of the whole "talk to strangers during breakfast" thing but it has nothing to do with the inn itself, I am just a tad bit antisocial sometimes and am not a morning person! :) This is common of bed and breakfast inns and I know that so I suck it up. My boyfriend, on the other hand, really enjoyed chatting with other people at breakfast...he loves everyone! The breakfast was filling and good and was your normal country breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, french toast, etc.
Thanks so much for everything!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank redbutterfly77
Melissa M, Owner at The Inn at Mountain View, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
The very first morning sitting down with strangers at breakfast my husband and myself have noticed its very quite.The second morning their talking and laughing like they have known each other for years. It does the heart good to hear that. We hope you enjoyed your stay and will be back soon.

Concord, California
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here recently and really enjoyed our stay. Kevin and Melissa are very welcome and accomodating hosts. The Inn is in a good location, and kept up very well, with beautiful furnishings and historical decor. Beds are comfortable and the surroundings are quiet.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We are really glad you chose to stay with us. Hope you can stay again soon.

amory
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have stayed at the Inn twice. Once with previous owner and most recently with Kevin & Melissa. The inn is very, very clean and comfortable. Kevin & Melissa treat you like family from the moment you meet them. The country breakfast each morning is way more than you could ever expect. The inn is directly across from the city park where locals and guests meet to share the music. If you don't feel like walking into the park (actually only about 10 steps from the inn) you can relax in the rockers and swing on the porch and enjoy the music. My husband and I both have very stressful jobs and this is definitely the most relaxing place we have found. We are already planning 3 more trips this summer and the Inn at Mountain View is the place I will stay. We plan our dates around the availability at the Inn. Again Kevin & Melissa are the BEST!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but the Garden Suite is definitely my choice. Private entrance to front porch an...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sophieamory
We meet a lot of great people here at the Inn and the town is just a great little town. But the town is really about the people, real good country folks. We are glad you and your husband could relax here. This is the best place to do that, here in Mountain View.

Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you're looking for the Ritz Carlton, this is not the place..

If you're looking for a clean, quaint, quiet establishment with a fantastic host and hostess, look no further,,,, I brought my mom and sister here, and they both loved this place. We've stayed for 5 nights

Kevin and Melissa are a great and wonderful host and hostess.. Rooms are at a comparable rate, the Bed and Breakfast is quiet, and a lovely place to relax,, wonderful breakfast that they fix each morning... Melissa fixes snacks at different times to satisfy you taste buds K

They will do their best to accommodate you any way possible.. If there is a problem, mention it to them, they will do their best to fix it..

Sit on the porch and rock.. So walking down to the square.. Listen to some music in the park.. Go watch a DVD down in their game room..

Enjoy life at this Bed bad Breakfast!!! Heck yeah, I'll be back,,,

Room Tip: Some of the rooms don't have a bathroom inside the room.. If this makes a difference, make sure...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We were glad to have you and your family. We enjoyed the piano playing. Your sister stated she had to learn songs before the fourth of July, outstanding piano playing. I did not see a thing she had to learn. You all take care. Hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain View
#3 of 6 in Mountain View
River Valley Rentals
River Valley Rentals
#2 of 11 in Mountain View

Been to The Inn at Mountain View? Share your experiences!