“Clean and Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mountain View
Washburn, Missouri, United States
“Clean and Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

The Fiddler's Inn has a good location. It is away from the square but still easily accessible on a main highway that goes to the Ozark Folk Center. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Dana P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Little Rock, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Clearly the hotel has been around for decades, and as the years have gone by, the tiny bathroom did seem out of date compared to other places we've stayed. But the free wi-fi, the friendly staff, and the proximity to attractions made this a terrific choice for our stay in Mountain View.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dub273
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel on two different occasions and found my stay to be very enjoyable. The location was perfect and staff were very friendly. The front office staff helped with several queries and helped me get around the place.It has all the comforts of top hotels i have stayed. I also enjoyed the view. I would highly recommend anyone visiting Mountain view to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank paiJagdish
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

My stay at Fiddlers Inn earlier this year was quite homely with a living room style lobby and a friendly staff. Liked the peace and quiet of a hill retreat. The rooms were good and beds comfy with the rooms overlooking the pool. Kids had a nice time with the party the owners had thrown for new year. Son had a blast at the pool. Over all a nice branded hotel in a rather quiet hill town.

Room Tip: Try the suite which has a Jacuzzi, excellent for summer months.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gable m
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My stay was amazing the room was so relaxing and they have flat screen in the rooms which I was not expecting. The bed was soft and warm and the pillows! My god they are the best I might just buy one from them. Over all the best rest I've had in a very long time

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Thebasencrasin
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean and comfortable for the price. Very nice front desk, helpful. Near everything we were visiting. Could use updating. No problems, we were rarely in the room but everything worked ok. They were completely booked and we did have to park in a grassy area, not a parking space.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank lilching
Stella di Monsampolo, Italy
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been staying here for years and most everything is fine, stuff happens. But I will never stay here again. Long story short, I had to go to another guests room to use his microwave. Very ackward. More times then I can count the front desk has had me window shop for a microwave, don't like it but ill do it. More then once I have had to carry a microwave from another room to mine, don't like it but ill do it. Several times I have had to go back to lobby and use microwave in laundry room,don't like it,kinda gross,but ill do it. But I will NEVER stay here again because of tonight. First, when I got here there was 1 lady in front of me,that's it. 15 full minutes later,I checked in. I requested a microwave as usual she said they were all taken. So she said she would warm my food up for me. I didn't know she was taking it to a occupied room. I had to go to another guests room and get my dinner out of his microwave. This is inexcusable. I don't think guests need to go to total strangers rooms to use their microwave. The owners should have enough for every room or not have them at all. I know for sure the owner is aware of this because many of the workers at the desk has told me they have requested more microwaves. The owners also own the pizza joint in town,so you think they could afford to buy some. Seems to me they just don't care, because I have mentioned having to chase down a microwave more then once. Not any more,I'm done staying here.

• Stayed May 2014
#3 of 11 in Mountain View
Dogwood Motel
Dogwood Motel
#3 of 6 in Mountain View

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!