“Fantastic, relaxing week in beautiful surrounds...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ovens River
GG's By the River open plan living at it's best.
GG's By The River Open plan living
The very comfortable king beds in both bedrooms at GG's By The River.
GG's By the River - Modern well light bathrooms in both bedrooms
GG's By the River Luxury Accommodation Bright. Hot Rod time 2012
Tin Man -  Looking after the vegetable patch at GG's By The River
GG's By The River - On the outside.
Bikes to borrow.  A mere 150 kms of sealed safe cycle track.  Access directly across the road.
One of our little guests enjoying the river.  Mmmmm  did he catch a fish???
Beautiful tastes of spring at GG's
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Hylton M
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic, relaxing week in beautiful surrounds and luxury accommodation.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We spent a fantastic six nights at GG's by the River. Jennie and Steve were great hosts and couldn't have been more helpful with plenty of thoughtful touches and suggestions throughout the week. The accommodation was spotless and luxurious - perfect for a family of four. We spent time on the farm but also explored the area with plenty to do.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Apr 2015
Hello, i have just noticed that I did not respond and thank you for your lovely review. Thank you so very much for your lovely words. It is fabulous to know that people go to the trouble of commenting when they have enjoyed their stay. Love to see you again. ---- Jennie and Steve.
Canberra
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

22 Jul 2013
Thanks Danny,
I so appreciate your lovely words. Your family were a pleasure to have on the property, and it would be lovely to see you all again. I hope you enjoyed your shopping along the way home. The sun was shining brightly here today and I reckon I am going to be able to make it for a ride on my horse tomorrow. As I type this I can hear Passionfruit barking at a possum on the roof. Take care lovely people.
Sydney
Reviewed 5 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

27 Apr 2015
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I have a just found a couple that i have not responded to, including yours. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The rail trail is fabulous isn't it. Goes on forever. Hope to see you again. You know where we are.
Reviewed 5 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

2 Jul 2015
Hello, I have just discovered that I have not responded to your review and one other review, so sorry. We always appreciate our guests taking the time to put up a review for us, as word of mouth is the greatest form of advertising. Thank you again for your lovely words.
Jennie
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

2 Jul 2015
Hello, so ridiculous that I have just noticed your review. So sorry I am late in responding. I so appreciated your time in putting up a review on your stay with us at GG's. We are so lucky with our guests. Everyone has been so nice and respectful of our property. it is a pleasure to have such nice people stay.
Hope to see you again,
Reviewed 15 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
15 Feb 2013
Thanks so much Kamahl. That is so nice of you to say those nice words. It was lovely to have you and your family stay here. I hope you are enjoying your new job role.
Life is still good here. Hope to see you all again next time you are coming through.
Sunbury
Reviewed 4 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
4 Feb 2013
Thanks Penny for writing such a nice review. It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. Your little boys certainty impressed Stephen with their very intelligent questions. They were certainly braver than the 'big boys' in watching the vet do the little op on Wallace and Gromit.

Hope your plans for your new property go all smooth sailing and building is completed sooner than later. it certainly would be lovely to have you and your family back again another time.
Jennie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$230
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing