“It's Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Olive Garden had pretty good food at a decent price. I like the soups instead of the salads. The server was not very good this time. Slow and forgetful. Tea was empty most of the time. Food was good and the four of us enjoyed everything. We will go back.

There are newer reviews for The Olive Garden

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Been an Olive Garden fan for years. But this visit the food was average for what you paid. We found the bread sticks hard and not warm as usual. Small salad was served, but was filled upon our request.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I'll admit up-front that the Olive Garden is not at the top of my dining favorites list. But, as far as Olive Gardens go, this one is just average. Food was OK, service was OK ... but just OK. It's not a bad place to eat ... it's just not spectacular.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We ate at this restaurant during my trip. The staff was friendly and we had good service. The food was typical of an Olive Garden.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

My wife and I recently had their "two can dine for $25" meals. Very good appetizers, entrees, and deserts were offered for this special. The service was excellent, the food was great, and the price very reasonable. Very high quality food. Highly recommended.