“T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E”

Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
“T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Checked rate for a king room...very reasonable compared to similar hotels in the area. Asked about Jacuzzi room...only $30 more...I took option of Jacuzzi room..was given a $10 discount. When we got to the room it was OK...but with the rate, it was what I expected. Started water in the hot tub...no hot water(?). Called the front desk...told it should be working fine...went to front desk, down the hallway that had obviously been flooded (huge stains in the carpet length of hall). The lady at front desk checked a few things with the hot water bottle and after 30 more minutes or so called maintenance. The maintenance man came to the room and said hot tubs do not get hot, (?) He then asked that I go to the other Jacuzzi room to see it does not get hot either. I asked if showers get hot, so he checks other water--no hot water. He leaves to check some things and a few minutes later comes back to say they are changing the hot water bottle over to another and it should be just a few minutes. Within a couple of minutes of him sharing this the front desk calls to say because myself and my friend came to the front desk to find out what was going on...the owner said he did not want us to stress...refund my money so I could go somewhere else--WOW...now that is outstanding customer service and real concern for building any loyalty or customer base. The owner was not available to speak with me. Please do not give this owner your business...much better options in the area.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gretna, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

I would not advise anyone to stay here. The staff is rude, breakfast was toast and cereal. Rooms were small and icky feeling. There was NO ice in the machine. Upon check in, the clerk argued with me and did not want to honor the rates I booked at. I am so disappointed! First time in Arkansas and it will be my last! Very bad impression.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Chele25

Travellers are raving about these North Little Rock hotels

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

Price of hotel was very reasonable. Location was very convenient right off of I-40 and only 5 minutes away from the mall and other major establishments. Our initial response of area was of concern because it's on a dead end street with about 4 other hotels and also surrounded by gas stations, truck stop that look a little run down. We stayed for 2 nights total and no issues in regards to security or anything of that nature. Even though the hotel is located right off of the interstate we had not issues falling asleep or loud noises. The staff did accomodate us by providng a portable crib in advance so that it was ready when we arrived. Room service was a door to door process every morning. Room had all the basic necessities, clean, a little on the small side but did well for family.Wireless internet had no issues as far as connectivity or speed. Pool and fitness center were unserviceable at the time. Was looking forward to using both but guess we came at a bad time. Breakfast was nothing fancy but made do. Staff was courteous.
Overall if your looking for somewhere inexpensive, 1-2 nights, courteous staff and don't mind a substitute for grade A service this is your place.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Longview, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed at this motel on our way to Memphis...traveling along with what was by then Tropical Storm Isaac. The motel is located right off Interstate 40 which was convenient for us, and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. The only "complaint" I would have is the breakfast...it is very lacking. There was only bread for toast, some danish and cereal. Most other Choice Hotels we have stayed in have the waffle maker and at least bacon or sausage. (We went to a fast-food drive-thru for something more substantial after we checked out of the motel.)
Our room was fine and the desk clerks were all very professional and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Tacoma, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Where else can you stay these days for under $50? Practically nowhere except the Econo Lodge in North Little Rock, Arkansas. And what did I get for my $50? A hotel that looks practically new with a clean comfortable room and a personable front desk clerk who took the time to run down to our room and turn on the A/C while we were unloading our bags from the car.

The surrounding area is a little seedy and my daughter swears she saw a "lady of the night" plying her trade but I didn't feel unsafe at all. But the motel is right off I-40 if you need to make a quick exit! :)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Approaching the hotel from the back (off the main street), the hotel didn't look very inviting. The hotel backs to a deserted lot and gas station. But, rounding the corner to the front, I was pleasingly surprised. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and in good order. There is not much close as far as shopping or food, but a short drive will get you to everything you need. I would stay there again if in town.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rob D
marietta GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Stayed here last summer and again this summer based on my good experience. The pool is not in service at this time due to not being ADA compliant and it does not look like there is effort to work on it to make it so.
the breakfast was very weak- almost not worth it to call it breakfasst. some OJ, coffee, and a few pieces of bread, english muffins, i dont recall if there was even cereal, but it was pretty sparce.
rooms will still nice and clean adn nicely furnished.
Very affordable.

Not a bad choice at this exit for an overnight interstate stop - but it is what it is, dont expect the Ritz and you should be satisfied

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family