Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsmade to order breakfastbreakfast staffenjoyed our staynice hotelfront desk staffhotel staffconvenient locationbusiness trippleasant staywould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayindoor poolexcellent stayhot tubeasy accessfree breakfastmccain mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

oh my gosh -- this hotel is a true find. The staff is friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The room I had was clean and fresh and perfect to get a good night's rest. The restaurant/bar was great --- had the ceasar salad which was very fresh ... and sweet potato chips--delicious!
If you're in the area of Little Rock, AR; defintiely check this place out... worth the value...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for this GREAT review!!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

All in all, the hotel and the main staff were wonderful and very accommodating. The breakfast staff downstairs could have been a little faster and a little more tuned into their jobs but the breakfast wasn't too bad. However, had I known that it would take so long to get pre-made breakfast items served I probably would have hit up McDonalds or something. But as far as the rest of the hotel and the rest of the staff, they get an A+!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Sorry for the slower breakfast service! Im happy to hear that the rest of your stay was great.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

After a long day in the car we didn't feel like going out. The food from the grill was fresh and extra tasty. The lady behind the bar was nice and friendly, my wife and I could relax. We both commented that the mattress was the best one out of ten on our road trip. The room had a refrigerator.
I left my iPad charge cord there. I called and talked with the Lost and Found person, who doubled as Senior Housekeeper. We traded voice messages and she mailed the cord back to me. Jennifer at the front desk called me to double check on the Lost and Found service. All members of the staff were sincerely concerned about our happiness.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We have shared this review with our staff and will use it to continue to provide the level of service pour guest have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Have stayed at this hotel on numerous business trips and never had a bad stay. One time I had to borrow silverware. Love it when I can park on the side of the building and have easy access in and out of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you!!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Overall, the stay at this hotel was very nice. Breakfast was awesome, service was great, beds are not very comfortable. They are firm, do not get very soft even after adjusting. Other than the firmness of the beds, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Hilton. WE could not have asked for better service and the pool was nice also. kids loved it

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. I'm trilled that you enjoyed the service that we take pride in providing. Please come back soon!