“Comfort away from home”

Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was very comfortable with friendly staff. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area. It is close to the interstate without having the loud noise. The only problem I experienced was the bar closed at 10:00 pm.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel accommodations are very nice. The staff is pleasant and helpful.

Unless you negotiate in advance the breakfast is not free. You will pay $4.95 for continental and $9.95 for a hot meal with choice of eggs, cooked breakfast meats and potatoes. The fresh baked snack is interesting in the late afternoon/evening but does not make up for a comp'd breakfast.

The fitness center has standard treadmills (2) but one did not work; 1 recumbent bike, and two elliptical machines. They also have some free weights, kettle bells, a large ball. The pool and jacuzzi are indoors and are nice to have.

Room Tip: No real bad rooms - you have to get use to how to work the AC system. In room fridge makes noise so...
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Garden Inn seems to be in need of updating and overall is not quite the equal of other Garden Inns that we have experienced. This, coupled with the premium price make me rate it poor for value. However, service, cleanliness, room accommodations were excellent as we have come to expect from Garden Inns.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My stay was for only one night, but I was impressed by the overall experience of staying at this hotel. I would rate this as an excellent hotel, with a professional and friendly staff. I would highly recommend staying here whether for business or leisure.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and your experience with our staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed here recently and had a great experience. I was met by Susan at the front desk and she was friendly and very helpful. I had a wonderful room with a living area and separate bedroom; the area was roomy and very clean. I did have a problem with my air conditioner; it didn't seem to be working as it was set on 66 and the thermostat registered 78 degrees (the room was definitely warm). When I informed the front desk, I was told that there were no other rooms available as they were sold out. I decided to keep the room since I was already settled in; however, Susan gave me coupons for a free drink that evening and a free breakfast. I was great with that! I had dinner at the grill that evening, with Joey as my waiter. He was also great! The food was good. Breakfast the next morning was great as well (didn't get the names of the server or cook unfortunately), but they were both lovely. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

I'm very happy that you enjoyed you stay with us! Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Absolutely wonderful experience and would stay at this particular Hilton Garden Inn again due to staff & the property was lovely very well kept. Upon arrival we were greeted by the front desk and each staff member we came in contact with smiled & said "hello". We were very pleased with the pool area it was clean & well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very nice medium priced hotel with friendly, helpful staff and located in an area with shopping and restaurants. Easy access off both I30 & I40 interstates I would recommend this hotel to travelers passing through this area

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!