“Hit the Jackpot!”

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We always use the Best Western line if we can. The Best Western JFK in NLR, AR was recently built. Five stories or so with interior hallways, the decor is absolutely jaw dropping and the rooms have the amenities I am accustomed to a most Best Westerns. The front desk staff were very nice and flattered my wife (extra points!). My only complaint was empty food contains were slow to be refilled at their complementary breakfast. I noted this on my evaluation sent to BW and they contacted me personally with apologies! There is not much to walk to in terms of dining and entertainment but the front road will take you into the Riverfront entertainment area of Little Rock in no more than 10 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Jones_Hillary, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

We hope you will visit us again soon. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Finding a hotel in downtown North Little Rock is always a bit of a challenge. None are really that great. Having grown up in the town and returning for a weekend visit, I knew this hotel was not in the safest location. It was, however, a good price and near where I needed to be. The breakfast was fine and the room was just ok. The front desk check-in took about 20 minutes, so much too long, especially considering I was the only one checking in. Just be wary of being alert in this area of town when you walk to and from your car and when you go out at night. Otherwise, the price/value make this an ok hotel to choose.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we invite you to experience our new management and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

Feel free to take my lead on this one. From the property, the accommodations, to the hotel staff, all are top notch! Great value without sacrifice!! This is my home away from home when I travel to the Little Rock area!!! Thanks Pam, Nicki, Symone, Mike, Jessica, and to the others I have not met but made my stay more enjoyable!!

John K.
Broken Arrow, OK

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
dennis16, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2011

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We enjoy getting to know our guests and we are pleased that you find our accommodations to be an excellent value. It is our hope that you will choose the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites again should you travel to the Little Rock area again. Thank you again for your feedback!

Best,

Best Western PLUS JFK Inn and Suites

Reviewed 5 October 2011

The rooms are spacious and clean. One of the best we have stayed at. The staff were very attentive to our needs & they went out of their way to answer any questions we had about the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
dennis16, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your experiences with us at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. One of our top priorities here at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites is to always serve our guests. I am pleased that my staff exceeded your expectations. If we can assist you in any way in the future, please let us know. Thank you again for your time.

Warmly,

Reviewed 3 October 2011

My husband and I needed a place to stay for one night after our movers packed and moved us and we did not want to spend $150 for one night in a regular hotel. We live in North Little Rock and chose the Best Western knowing it was one of the newest hotels in the area and was only about $90. No, the area south of the hotel is not the safest, but the hotel parking lot has many cameras and we were not worried in the least bit. As soon as we walked in, I knew we made the best decision! The lobby was very stylish and welcoming. Our room was even more amazing. Very contemporary, spacious and clean! Loved the rainfall showerhead and the mini bar area. The bed was firm but very comfortable. This hotel is a perfect choice for travelers needing a comfortable place to stay. I wish I had checked this hotel out sooner so I could suggest it to visiting family members. Also, the breakfast is very decent, and there is a fantastic dining area for guests!

• Stayed: September 2011
dennis16, Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your experience at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. We appreciate your business and are so glad to know how satisfied you are! It is our hope that you will choose to stay with us again should you need lodging in the Little Rock area again. Thank you again for your time!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel was one of the best we have stayed at....anywhere. We have been on a long vacation, visiting 8 states and a number of cities. This was a wonderful place, very friendly and accomodating of our family. They even made extra cookies for the kids because we checked in a little after the afternoon snack period. The breakfast was very good, except they were lacking some fresh fruit. The room was large and came with a microwave and refigerator. The lobby decor was modern and new, and the tv was a wonderful escape from the teen turmoil for the remote, upstairs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
dennis16, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites. We are very pleased that you found our family friendly accommodations to be a good fit for your family during your travels. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again, should you be in the area in the future. Thank you again!

Warmly,

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 August 2011

This was a stressful trip, bringing my mother to Little Rock for doctor appointments. We stayed in a different motel last night and didn't get much sleep so we searched for a better one. By chance we came upon this one and it was an excellent choice. From the moment we walked we knew we would be happy. The front desk staff was so nice and the manager, Pam, was especially helpful. We will be returning to Little Rock and will definitely visit this hotel.

FYI...the ratings above and below should be EXCELLENT, all the dots highlighted and I couldn't get it to change.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
dennis16, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2011

I would like to personally thank you for your honest review of our hotel. My staff and I pride ourselves in making fantastic customer service one of our # 1 goals here at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn and Suites. I am very pleased that you found our accommodations to be an excellent choice and that we could help comfort you and your family during your time of need. Thank you again for your time. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,