“Perfection!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“Perfection!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I loved absolutely everything about my stay! The staff is amazing. Mercedes was there to greet me when I checked in. She is extremely pleasant and helpful. Alma was sweet and helpful as well! The rooms are clean and cozy. The ambiance of the hotel is comforting and the gym and indoor pool are nice as well. The breakfast is delicious. I had no complaints about my breakfast but I overheard someone else express a desire for peanut butter as a topping for waffles. Thank you so much for the excellent stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwpam, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Greetings, Thank You for your honest review, me and my staff appreciate you, please come back and visit us soon.
Pam Pothi GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sedalia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

What a nice hotel, so calm, it was nice to be in a hotel that should real customer service. Our room was as nice as some of the Hilton Hotels we have stayed at 5 stars It is located in a great location, easy to get around North Little Rock close to Riverfront we enjoyed our two nite stay we went back to stay again, we drove to Hot Springs didnt care to stay it was really HOT

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi may i take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus, We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Rosenberg, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

First- Alma is truly a gem and should be thanked by management for her excellence in representing the Best Western brand! This has to be the coolest Best Western we have stayed in! It is so trendy, the rooms are very large, huge tv, very welcoming! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
bwpam, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus for your recent stay in North Little Rock. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel and that alma was helpful . It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon. Pam Pothi
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

a friend told me about this hotel and I wanted to find out my own about all the great things and how happy and helpful people are. The room is very clearn, people are very nice to you, the have a execellent breafast. I defenitilly recomend it .

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent stay here at Best Western Plus. Giving excellent customer service is very important to us and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you, again. Look forward to seeing you soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is my second time to stay here, and everything was simply perfect! Modern and contemporary, the ambience is comforting. Rooms are great, comfortable mattress, super pillows (a rarity), coffee bar, microwave, refrigerator, wifi. A good hearty breakfast and fresh coffee. Most impressive is the service. From the maids to the kitchen servers to the front desk, I loved how courteous everyone was. This hotel is the perfect stop for us, and we will stay here again. This hotel is surpasses the bar in every where!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Pam Pothi
Bowie, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

A friend & I stopped in this city to see the 4th of July fireworks on the river. Alma, the front desk clerk, was very efficient & pleasant, even though I made 2 changes after making the reservation. She put us on the top floor facing the river, made cookies, gave us a map to the fireworks display, & greeted us happily upon every entrance to the lobby. Several families checked in at our same time. We highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The fourth floor on the south side was very quiet, inside & out. Elevator was very prompt.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello We truly enjoyed your stay with us, when you are back in this area,please come back and visit me and our entire staff.
Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I booked this hotel because the website stated it had a heated pool & spa, however I found this to be false advertising. The pool is only heated in the winter. It is an indoor pool, therefore does not get any sun, which makes it icy cold.The spa jets motor is set to low, so it's like sitting in a hot tub of water, which I could have done in my room. I saw a large bug crawling on the ceiling but I have no idea what it was, it moved too fast. When I brought this to the attention of the manager the next day, she argued with me with me about whether the pool should be heated or not & that is the permanent setting of the spa. So, if you're planning on going there to enjoy the pool & spa in the summer, look somewhere else.The manager informed me she was going to get the website changed & offered me 500 free miles toward a free room or $10.00 off my bill. I declined both! It was an insult as far as I'm concerned. The beds were comfortable & don't have any other complaints about the room. I feel a change in management is desperately needed at this hotel, Best Western has gone back down to the bottom of my list of places to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Prabhaptl, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Hello I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had at our hotel, but I really would like you to give us another chance, but we cannot control the temperature when the heat index is 104 outside.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pam Pothi