“This is a very nice and convenient place to stay”

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Best Western Plus JFK very much. It is a lovely place. The staff is excellent. The breakfast is above and beyond. We enjoyed the spacious room and the large Jacuzzi. The indoor pool was a nice touch it is very easy to find and very convenient to lots of shopping and entertainment.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.We truly appreciate hearing from our guests. The feedback you provide helps us continually adapt and improve our services. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future. Pam Pothi

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Made reservations while on interstate coming into Little Rock. We arrived before reservation reach hotel, but no problem. The desk clerk made the right call to confirm our nights stay and checked us right in. She even advised us as to where we would best be able to park our truck and trailer. She had great knowledge of surrounding area and eateries. Stay was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear, Andre H

Thank you for picking Best Western to stay at! Glad we made your visit with us Easy And I will like to thank you so much for taking the time out to write a nice comment on Trip Advisor. My Employees and I really do appreciate it and we will do our Best to keep you guys Safe and Comfortable at Best Western. Thank you once again!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been staying @ this Hotel every since it open, my wife and I stayed here every year in January for our church planning conference. Ms. Pam does an excellent job welcoming us in when i check in the hotel she is very professional and very knowledgeable. Ms. Mercedes also does a good job making our stay as comfortable and peaceable as possible, i love the free popcorn she cooks in the evening and the cookies. The breakfast is excellent, I recommended this hotel to anyone who is in the Little Rock, North Little Rock area. When have recommended this hotel to serval friends that are recurring customer as are we.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear, Jeffery

I really appreciate, you and your wife for picking Best Western to stay at. Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor, I really do appreciate it and so does my Employees. We will keep doing everything to make you guys Safe and Comfortable at our
Hotel!
Thank you once again,And I will be looking forward to seeing you guys again.!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I was totally comfortable with this hotel staff and the room. The staff is customer friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel as a great spot to be, if your taking in sites downtown Little Rock.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear, Mikew28117

Thank you so much for taking the time out to give us a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor! I really do appreciate it and so does my Employees. We will keep doing everything to make your stay with us Comfortable,Safe, and Enjoyable at our hotel.
Thank you once again!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

For the past three days it has been a great experience. The staff were very respectful and nice during my whole stay here. Whenever you visit little rock come here, you'll have a great time here. The breakfast is every morning and great. They clean all rooms with cleans linens.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear, Shayla C

Thank you so much for picking Best Western to stay at, and Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor! My Employees and I really do appreciate it and would look forward to seeing your face again. Thanks for Everything and I will make sure we do Everything to make your say Comfortable and Safe with Us, Thank you once again!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I am a member of the National Guard, and my unit is very near to this hotel, but there is another hotel that is even closer. Each month I have drill weekend, I stay at this particular hotel due to the long commute from my home of record, and the other nearby hotel is not as nice & is always under new managment. After 14 years in the military, I can say that I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but this one is my favorite. Not only are the staff very courteous, and know me by my first name, the facility is one of the cleanest and inviting of all the hotels in North Little Rock. I come here every month & I'll be back next weekend!!

Dear, Eva W

Thank you for choosing Best Western to stay at! We're glad to have you staying with us every Month that you have Drill weekend. My Employees and I really do appreciate you for taking the time out to write a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor. We will keep doing our Best to keep you Safe and Comfortable at Best Western. Glad we could make your stay with us easy and very friendly. THANK YOU once again for picking Best Western.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were so impressed with our stay at this Best Western. It was right off of I40. Tisha was working at the front desk and was so sweet and helpful. She had such a great attitude and made check in and out easy and fun. Tisha answered all of our questions about the pet policy when we called prior to arrival and gave great advice on places to eat. We really appreciated it.
Our room was nice and clean.
We were able to bring our 2 dogs with us, both 10 pounds, and the pet fee was only $30. Breakfast was free and pretty good. The area was very clean and the options were good for a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear, CaFowl

Thank you so much for Picking Best Western to stay at! My Employees and I really do appreciate you for taking the time out to write a Wonderful comment on Trip Advisor.We will keep doing our Best to keep you guys Safe and Comfortable at Best Western. Glad we could make your visit with us easy and very friendly. Thank you once again for picking Best Western!