“Clean, quiet, comfortable”

Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Clean rooms, VERY comfortable beds, pool and hot tub-- good stay :) The young lady who check us in was super friendly and was one of the cheeriest hotel staff I've ever done business with (out of my dozen+ hotel stays around America over the year)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn& Suites! We appreciate hearing from our guests. We will keep doing our BEST to keep you guys safe, and comfortable at Best Western Plus. Glad we could make your visit with us easy and very friendly. Thank you once again for picking Best Western Plus JFK Inn& Suites!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

When I arrived at the hotel everything was so clean. The young man at the front desk was friendly and kind. He made us feel so welcome. Even when my kids got a little loud he asked them to quiet down very politely. The pool was great also. We stayed and swam until it closed. This is definitely the hotel to stay in for a family fun weekend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn& Suites! We truly appreciate hearing from our guests. We will keep doing our BEST to keep you guys safe, and comfortable at Best Western Plus. Glad we could make your visit with us easy and very friendly. Thank you once again for picking Best Western Plus JFK Inn& Suites!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Front desk service was great and our room was very nice. After a day walking around town, we decided to go swimming. The pool was located inside so you expect the water to be warm. The water was freezing and my son said he felt sand on the bottom. My husband was looking forward to sitting in the jacuzzi. Controls were broke so you could operate the jets. I think I would inquire about the pool if you plan on staying.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate hearing from our guests. The feedback you provide helps us continually adapt and improve our services. Thank you for your review and your stay at the Best Western Plus JFK Inn& Suites, hope we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had to stop on the way driving from Gulf Shores AL to Springdale AR. We were so tired and it was after ten. They gave us a great rate and were super friendly. The room was perfect. We fell to sleep in soft comfy beds and the showers were great the next morning. We were so glad that we stopped!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for picking Best Western Plus JFK for your stay! My staff and I really do appreciate the feedback. And I'm glad we made your visit with us very friendly and we will keep doing our Best to keep your stay with us Safe and Comfortable at the Best Western Plus JFK. Thank you once again for staying with us and hopefully to see you again in the future.

GM,

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The Best Western Plus in North Little Rock was New. We found it to be perfectly clean in our room, the hallways and the lobby. Our stay was very comfortable; I would most definitely stay at this hotel again. My husband loved the Easy access to I-40 since we were traveling between Memphis and Oklahoma City. Our room was Beautifully decorated with trendy stylish furniture and bed. Our bed was comfortable and I got a terrific night's rest. The hotel offers full amenities. The evening and morning Staff was amazing friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you very much for the Wonderful review. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests, and the feedback you provide helps us continually adapt and improve our services. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

GM,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The two front desk clerks Mercedes and Tisha are both very helpful and friendly and helped make my stay very enjoyable! I recommend this hotel to everyone! Hotel was well kept. Rooms very clean and nice!

• Stayed: February 2014
bwpam, General Manager at Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Whiteboo,

Thank you so kindly for taking the time out your busy schedule to give us a Wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests. And glad to know that my front desk clerks were very helpful and were able to make your stay with us very Easy! The feedback you provide helps us continually adapt and improve our services. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Nice Hotel... about right for the price. Beds comfy, room clean... Smelled like Bob Marley's band stayed somewhere on my hallway (wreaked of weed odor) but can't fault the hotel for that. No problems otherwise, front desk staff very helpful. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a Review on Trip Advisor , We truly appreciate hearing from our guests.And glad to know my staff were very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your stay with us at The Best Western Plus on JFK and I hope will have the opportunity to see you again in the future. I also want to apologize for the Odor smell on your hallway and we're going to take care of that ASAP! Thank you once again for staying at The Best Western Plus on JFK !

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential

Been to Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!