“I love this chain”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone No. 501-771-0168
London, United Kingdom
“I love this chain”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I love this chain, it's a little pricey for what it does, but the food is great, the freshly made coffee is great (I say that because at some time they just heat a mix out of a bottle) and the Wifi is often good.

Great service by the best and most friendly staff has me coming back for their "pick Two" deal of Tomato Soup and Beer and blue chees salad again and again

• Visited June 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“A good stop off on a cross country road trip”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Classical music, easy chairs, booths, and sunny tables by spacious windows. Free WiFi, unlimited coffee and soda refills makes this stop off very pleasant.

Visited April 2013
Arkansas
“It IS the BREAD !!! The rest is good too.”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This is one of my wife’s favorite places …. It was my first visit. The smell of fresh bread greets you before you open the door. We were there for lunch – mid-day. It was busy, the short line moved quickly. You place your order like at any fast food joint, but they bring it to you. You are handed a table number stand.

I ordered the smoked ham with Swiss on rye, and had a cup of their dark roast coffee. The wife opted for the Napa Almond chicken Salad on Sesame Semolina bread. I took my cup and headed to the dark roast coffee container to find it empty. I had to wait five minutes for the kitchen to bring me a piping hot cup. It is excellent coffee. I could detect no smoke flavor in the ham, and, there was not much of it. The Swiss was of good quality and flavorful, but the fresh rye bread was the real star. I sampled the wife’s sandwich and it was very good. Prices are moderate … about $7.50. A bit steep in these parts for a sandwich and drink, but the fare was very good.

• Visited March 2013
Manila, Philippines
“best French onion soup”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

after being cooped up for three days because of the 2012 holiday snowstorm, it was such a relief to get to panera and order French onion soup and grilled cheese. It was soooo good that we came back two days later and ordered French onion soup again, grilled cheese again and salmon salad. The only suggestion I have was to add arugula to the salad greens. Raspberry vinaigrette was good!

• Visited December 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
“Excellent Value and Location”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

We enjoy stopping at this restaurant when passing through Little Rock. The location is convenient to I-40 & I-30. As at most Panera's the food is good. One thing different about this Panera's is that you are given a device with a number on it and then a server brings your order to the table when it is ready. It is a nice touch. This restaurant is larger than most Panera's in our area with plenty of seating.

• Visited December 2012