“TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Description: Phnoe No. 501-791-0505
la
“TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

it was close to closing and i placed an order and was hung up on, I work at a restaurant as well and understand not wanting to take last minute calls, but i was deliberately hung up on during business hours. i always tip very well but I tried to call twice and this is insulting..... the time ive wasted writing this, i could have placed an order at another restaurant

• Visited November 2011

North Little Rock, Arkansas
“terrible service, poor sanitation”
Reviewed 17 April 2011

this guy went from sweeping the floor to grabbing my pizza to taking my money back to sweeping and then finally grabs a few handfuls of pizza toppings out of some bins( looked like meat and mushrooms) and then dives into the cheese. and all of this happend without a single glove used or hand washed. wont see me back!!

• Visited April 2011
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good pizza at Papa John's in NLR”
Reviewed 20 January 2011

When my wife and I were down visiting our daughter in LR one weekend this past fall we ordered out at Papa John's. They consistently have some of my favorite pizza from any of the chain places. This location is in North Little Rock on JFK Blvd. Their pizza was very good and I like the garlic dipping sauce. It's too bad that there is not a Papa John's closer to home, but we do have Tommy's Famous Pizza in Mtn. View which more than makes up for it.

• Visited October 2010