“A wonderfull choice for the night.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A wonderfull choice for the night.”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We're driving cross country and we needed to stay in Little Rock to visit family on our way through. This hotel turned out to be a very good choice. The public areas of the hotel were clean and well-kept. The breakfast buffet was better than most. Our room was clean, updated, modern and comfortable. I especially liked the extra blankets in the room. This is our 3rd night in a Holiday Inn Express and we've been very satisfied with the properties and the value for our money.

Room Tip: I can't believe that they'd have any bad rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara K
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Barbara K,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, and with the Holiday Inn Express brands across the country. If you are ever in the area again, please contact managment and we will check the availability of an upgrade for you!

Amber Rodgers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Each time I stay at this hotel I am made to feel as if I am a VIP member of a wonderful family. They remember my name and amenity preferences. Since my last visit their guest rooms have been updated and a NEW LARGER FITNESS ROOM has been completed and opened. I enjoyed my workout and Hot Breakfast this morning! I was greeted by Ms Betty, the General Manager and Director of Sales. They provided an excellent recommendation for dinner at a local historic restaurant. Thanks for another terrific stay away from my other home..

Room Tip: King Suites on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kimberly R
Amber R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
EasternAirBrat,

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us, and that you were able to utilize the NEW fitness center. Please contact me directly during your next stay and we will ensure Ms Betty has a hot breakfast for you and an upgraded room to accomodate your PLATINUM priority club status.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Traveling for a training class I picked this hotel over many others and am very glad I did. I was greeted constantly with warm smiles. The rooms are very nice and the staff is even better.
The breakfast made it that I went to class each day feeling good and ready. Thanks to Ms. Betty Lewis for those hot meals.

When I return to little rock for training classes I will stay no where else.

N. Pierce

Room Tip: Third floor was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Nathan P
Amber R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 8 January 2013
Thank you for the amazing compliment. I will be certain to share it with our entire team. It is guest like you that make our jobs worthwhile! Please contact me or our Director of Sales directly prior to your next visit as we wish to ensure that your next stay is even more enjoyable!
"At Your Service"
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 11 October 2012

My wife and I stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, North Little Rock AR. The facility was very clean. Betty lewis the breakfast hostess, made us feel special and lewis made my stay unbelievably comfortable and went out of her way to make me and my wife feel at home.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
GarylBrittenJr,

I appreciate your feedback. I am happy that your stay was rewarding with us and that our staff, including Ms. Betty, met your needs as a traveler. We look forward to having you back with us. The next time you are in town, please contact me and I will be happy to ensure you another great stay!

Haysville, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I have never been to Little Rock,AR. My huband was traveling for business so I decided to go with him. We try to always stay at Holiday Inn Express when we travel as we have always had good experiences staying there.
This particular trip was the "BEST". The staff was awesome, always making sure that we were being taken care of and had everything we needed. We arrived on a Monday and checked out on Friday. So it didnt matter what day it was or which new staff member we dealt with, they were all fantastic.
I do need to give a "special" shout out to Miss Betty Lewis. Besides making the greatest breakfast in the world she always stopped to visit and make sure we were having a good time. She also spend time with me helping me to pick out things to do in Little Rock while my huband and I were there. Thanks to all of you for making our visit a great one!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Crystal C,

Thank you so very much for your comments. Ms. Betty had a smile on her face all day after hearing that you felt this trip was the "best". She, and the entire staff, take great pride in accomodating each of our guests, and I am pleased to know that you felt that during your time with us. If you have the opportunity to travel into the area again, please contact us for an upgraded room or a special treat during breakfast.

Trophy Club, Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My wife and I stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, North Little Rock AR on our way home from a 2 week long trip. The facility was very clean, personnel pleasant and very informative and the room was pleasantly outfitted. The king bed was very comfortable and the room relatively spacious. Air conditioning controls were easy to use and maintained a very comfortable climate. Bed linens appeared to be relatively new and were very nice.

The complimentary breakfast room was very clean, the breakfast items were warm and fresh. An outstanding feature was the cheerful and gracious attendant who made certain we had everything we desired for our breakfast and prepared us for our ongoing travel. Betty was very pleasant and is a benefit to the facility. Management should compliment her on her job well done.

Room Tip: The location is far enough off the street that there are no noise problems, but the unit is well loc...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Frank H,

I want to thank you for your response. We work hard to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay at our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the future.

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Just completed working in North Little Rock for three weeks. Staying there was very enjoyable. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The location is great, close to great places to eat and shop. Betty, the breakfast hostess, always makes us feel special. She is always cheerful and greets you with a smile. If you stay there be sure and tell her "Thelma and Louise" said to say hello.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Brenland,

Thank you VERY much for your comments and feedback. Ms. Betty couldnt help but giggle when she was told "Hello, by Thelma and Louise". It was such a pleasure to have your hear with us, and we look forward to your next stay.