“stay here if you need to be in north little rock”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Plano, Texas
“stay here if you need to be in north little rock”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed here on our trip from Texas to NJ as we wanted to stop in North Little Rock and get away from the traffic in the morning. WE chose this due to trip advisor reviews. I haven't stayed at previous Red Roof Inns so I can't compare. Bob, at the desk, was great, giving us a one of his best rooms, so he said, and suggested a great Mexican restaurant. Service was good as we requested more towels which we received immediately. The place could use a little paint and fixing up..maybe this is common for this level of hotel...but the beds were fine and we just needed a bed for the night. The continental breakfast was very minimal, choices limited, but sufficient. On our return trip, we stayed in Bryant, SE of LIttle Rock at a much nicer Comfort Inn & Suites and, using a coupon, paid less. The Red Roof Inn was ok for its location but I think I would try to stop at a different town, if possible, next time.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Red Roof Inn - N. Little Rock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I stayed one night on our cross-country move. We were very pleasantly surprised this place -- it's like a hotel and definitely leagues better than a Motel 6 (for about the same price!). Our room was very large and clean, quiet, and even included a microwave and fridge. The staff was very friendly. All Red Roof Inns allow pets for no fee, which was very nice! Would stay again if we ever passed through.

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ellebelle24
I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I stayed one night and I'm sorry I probably won't be passing through again.
Bob greeted me right away with a smile and even took time to chat a bit.
When I had a problem with my key, he came to give me a new one. How's that for different?
The room was clean, bathroom was nice sized. Everything looked fresh. Even a handy little card with the TV channels was a nice touch. Location was great for me since I was on my way from Nashville to Cleveland. Of the three Red Roof properties I stayed at on this trip, this one was THE best. The coffee and pastries/cerial/fruit was a nice touch. All other Red Roofs should aim to be like this one.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank RLMora

Williams, AZ
Reviewed 14 July 2012

After driving straight through with my parents from Arizona to Arkansas (nearly 24 hours of continuous driving), we decided to call it a night in Little Rock. At first, we got off the I-40 at what looked to be an area with lots of hotels closer to downtown, but the area looked like a run down ghetto where we weren't exactly comfortable. We were ready to rest, but didn't want to stay there. A quick search of TripAdvisor (thank you smartphones!) showed us this hotel a couple miles away. We drove over to it, and they gave us a rate that was only a couple dollars more than the drug and prostitute infested area we had been in previously. Didn't have to ask us twice! We received wonderful service from the staff and were into our room within minutes. My parents weren't hungry in the morning, but I myself did go enjoy the continental breakfast which was clean and fresh. We weren't looking for the Ritz Carlton, we just wanted a quality place to sleep and rest up for the rest of our trip, and that is exactly what we got. For the price, I don't think you can beat this place!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank SonicCougar99

Bartlett, TN
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed for four nights, while in little rock for ATA tournament. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It seemed to be updated. Kids enjoyed the pool. Only negative thing about the hotel is the location, the area it is in is very rundown. Otherwise, we had a perfect stay.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Luv2TravelTMAK

Destin, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The guest services were very nice and accommodating. I found the hotel surroundings very convenient for eatery and beverage distributors were right next door. Although it did not smell very bad I thought the upholstery and smells could've been crisper with a fresher or newer scent. This would've me feel more comfortable about sleeping and laying my things around the room.The chairs and remote inside the room also needed to be wiped off. I would stay again, but I would look elsewhere first. When the room looks and smells nice and clean, it makes the stay much more pleasant and the customer more likely to return.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ball Ground, Georgia
Reviewed 16 May 2012

The room was a nice size with two double beds. Fairly clean and adequate for a night's stay but the hallway and room had a very musty smell. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special. Location was good and convenient to the interstate and places to eat. For 1 night it was just okay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo