“good stay”

Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in North Little Rock
tn
“good stay”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

been to this motel before. it is still a good place to stay. i was there early in the morning and they had my room ready. slept all day it was quite and had no trouble sleeping. there are several fast food places close to the motel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Edgar F.

Thanks for staying with us and I am so happy to hear that this was exactly what you were looking for! I am glad the location was ideal for you, and everything was nice and clean. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Red Roof Inn - N. Little Rock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The Hotel and room were clean and comfortable enough. I was surprised that there was no elevator. My room was on the 2nd floor and I had to make 3 trips to my vehicle and carry heavy baggage up stairs and half the length of a long hall way. The fridge didn't work. It was tough to find since the entrance was behind a gas station and felt more like an alley

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, 22 April 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

We had requested a ground floor room as senior citizens with a dog. We were put on the second floor with a very awkward stairway to negotiate to get to our room. The room was clean enough, but the mattress on the bed was worn out, and I had a terrible night's sleep, with a bad mattress, the air conditioner fan clanging, and a train blasting all night. I'm not quite sure how four stars are awarded to this place.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 March 2013

"What do you want?".. front desk clerk's good morning response..no customer service protocol at all. No, good morning, thank you for staying at the Red Roof, how was your stay? was anything satisfactory? The night front staff clerks first comment was 'it will be a few minutes" all business and no service. 'I'll need your driver's license and credit card that you reserved your room with." (the trainee that she was training was very polite and friendly...showed an interest in making the guest feel welcome..The room cleaning staff greeted me with a friendly good morning which was refreshing! The continental breakfast was extremely disappointing. The area was not maintained for cleanliness and there were not lids stocked for the coffee cups. (minor) The juice was so watery that I dumped it out and the other guests took a drink and left their cups on the counter. As a Red Roof, Red Card member and traveler with a pet all over the US, the management needs to be aware that the people that are greeting their guests are not suited for the job OR need to be trained that this is extremely important in the hospitality industry to ensure return customers.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. Please give me a call 501-945-0080 Mon-Friday 8am-2pm so that you may help me to address the employee, that I may provide further training on customer interaction.

shady shores, tx
Reviewed 1 March 2013

While the hotel was clean, the location can be a bit disconcerting. The room was nice size, bathroom was in good shape. But the mattress was VERY hard and did not make for a good nights sleep. On a positive note, they allow pets and our room location made it very easy to take the dog out for bathroom breaks.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Lake Forest, Illinois
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Rooms were modern and very clean. Beds were comfortable and almost like new. Staff was superior and very knowledgeable for all our needs . Morning Continental breakfast was fresh and clean with a nice variety of selections. I will stay here again. Thank You.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much, we appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

For the price this little spot is the best! We were passing thru on vacation and got a great rate. Hotel is nice, clean and upgraded. Breakfast was good and hotel was nice and quiet. No complaints at all!! Would recommend to anyone who doesn't need to pay extra for anything more than the basic hotel room and standard amenities.

Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you!!! We really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Comfort Inn I-40 East
Comfort Inn I-40 East
#15 of 27 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North
#7 of 27 in North Little Rock
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#4 of 27 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#9 of 27 in North Little Rock

Been to Red Roof Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!