“Christmas stay...”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stay at this hotel almost everytime I am in the city.my room was clean,i enjoy my stay when ever i stay there,i am a redicard member an i have earned enough points by renting room to get two nights free. and having a refrigator and microwave in the room that's works is a plus room #207 was a great room...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
i0552, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for letting us know that you had comfortable stay with us here. Please do share your experience with your friends and family and let us know if we can assist in anyway for future travel plans.

Please feel free to reach us out on 501-945-0080 if you have any questions.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is easy access to hgwy. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Beds are comfortable with nice linens. There is a work desk, microwave and refridgerator. Very nice value. I have a service dog and they went out of the way to make sure I had easy in out access. Will stay next trip through for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your valuable comments on TripAdvisor about our property.

We are committed to higher service standards and caring customer service to all our guests. We are glad that you had wonderful and comfortable stay.

Do let us know if you need any assistance in booking your future travel.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Convenient location, clean comfortable rooms, excellent customer service, and budget friendly. They do have a shuttle service, smoking rooms, and weekly rates. I was also very pleased to find the whole hotel did not have either a stale smoke smell or heavy cleaner/air freshener smell. The staff is outstanding!!!! They could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Every request and question was cheerfully answered. Prior to this I have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn but after my stay here I will look for Red Roof every time I look for a motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hello Tymaus,

Thank you for staying with us. Your appreciation for our property means a lot to us. Thank you for letting us know that our staff met your expectations. I will share your comments with our staff.

On behalf of our hotel staff I would like to say big THANK YOU !

Do let us know if you plan or need any assistance for future stay.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We just needed a pet friendly night stay to split our trip from TN to OK. This was basically the halfway mark so we stopped. It's a decent hotel, but when any hotel is pet friendly it's not the cleanest. It did also smell of smoke even though we had a non-smoking room. All room entrances were inside so that was a plus.. We felt safe. The room was okay. Bed was not great and tv channels seemed to go in and out. We had the breakfast, which wasn't much, but it sufficed. We were stopping for lunch by 11:00 though. Overall, it was what we needed.. but will most likely look for a different pet friendly for the next trip.

Room Tip: Bottom floor if you have a pet
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear kds9489,

It was our pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you for your appreciation.

I do appreciate your comments in pointing out about the beds and TV channel. We want to ensure you that we take every customer comments very seriously and make sure that they are taken fixed appropriately.

I do want to request you that please do consider us and give another chance to serve you in future.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

A clean, basic motel to rest your head. The customer service was excellent, with every employee we met having that quite rare "yes, I
can" attitude, especially Jagu. Every request was fulfilled with a smile.

The room had been recently refreshed and refurbished. It had a mini-fridge and a microwave, along with a blow dryer. Also, there is parking for a couple of semis or rigs. My husband is a truck driver and they treated us like royalty. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank OldHandatThis
i0552, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Hello,

Thank You for letting us know that you had comfortable stay with here. Its our pleasure having you as our guest.

That you for letting us know about "can do" response. I will definitely share your comments with Jagu.

Please do let us know if you are planning a trip and you need to stay with us again. I will be more than happy to assist you with your requests.

Thanking you once again for your sincere comments.

Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We arrived Saturday 8-24-2013 to 8-25-2013. Visited N Little Rock for a wedding. The first room we had, as soon as we walked into the room my friend said, "I smell mold." I said I don't smell anything. When I turn the lamp on located next to the window, the lamp shade had mold and mildew on the side facing the wall/window. When I sat on the bed located closest to the windwow, I looked down at the first bed and I saw mold and mildew across the box springs.
The air conditioning unit was full of dust, dirt, and some other discusting foreign matter. I immediately turned the airconditoning off because I have asmtha. Once we returned from the wedding I requested another room and asked the desk attendant to come to our room and look at what we had complaints about. We were moved to another room and this room was not clean either. The carpet had nasty stains and the bathroom sink had a thick band of mold and mildew around the top under the counter top in a blind spot. The air conditioning was nasty and dirty also but not as bad as the first room. I called the desk attendent to this room and pointed out the mold and mildew around the bathroom sink. I would never stay at this Red Roof Inn in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Pros: staff was friendly and helpful, clean rooms, convenient to highways
Cons: I actually didn't sleep well but that was because I was ill and not because of the hotel
BL: I definitely recommend staying here

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the N. Little Rock Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.