Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn I-40 East(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Days Inn N Little Rock East(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsfast foodstayed heremoving truckroom was cleana pet friendly hoteldecent hotela long road tripparking lotoff the highwaywould stay here againexitrockpetstilerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent service, very accommodating. Still handled requests even when breakfast was over. Friendly, helpful staff. No hair dryer in the room but great for the price. Comfortable. Parking was close to the room which was very helpful in bringing in all of our luggage. Jagu was at the desk and was extremely helpful.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
i0552, General Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for your review. I hope you had comfortable stay with us.

Regarding the hair dryer, I am extremely sorry for this. We are in the process of upgrading all the rooms to have hair dryer.

We are hopeful that you would will visit us again and give us chance to host you again. I will let Jagu know about your comments.

Thanks !

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at Red Roof Inn at North Little Rock Arkansas. In the pouring rain I pulled up and met Jagn who was behind the desk. I was in a bit of a frenzy as I was registering because I couldn't find my cell phone in my vehicle where my yellow lab pup was licking my face as I looked in all of the usual places. Jagn was extremely helpful and called my cell phone number for me so I could be sure it was in my vehicle. I did hear it ringing but I still couldn't find it among the clutter of cross country necessities. Jagn went through all of the registration requirement and at the same time answered the phone of a lost traveler. She was patiently helping me and giving step by step directions to someone who was trying to locate this Red Roof Inn.

The accommodations and pet friendly environment were luxurious. I loved the layout of the room. It seemed a step up from the other pet friendly places I visited, with no charge for a pet! (I had to pay $10 to $25 dollars a night in other hotels.)

I returned to the desk to report I still couldn't find my cell phone and she allowed me to call using the hotel phone again. After thoroughly enjoying my stay for two nights, I departed on my cross country jaunt to New Mexico.

I was helping a friend move from out west to Arkansas I stayed in downtown Little Rock at a pricer hotel (on the 12th floor) to be close to downtown one night. However, I decided I would go back to Red Roof Inn in North Little Rock because it proved to be minutes from downtown. Convenience with the dog and accommodations were much more reasonable.

On my return trip Jagn was working again. During this stay the remote for my tv was not working. I brought it down to the front desk and Jagn took it all apart and cleaned the inside..again patient and entertaining me while she worked. In the morning she was in the kitchen cleaning up after the free breakfast. I did ask her if she cleaned rooms, she was so pleasant and a "jack of all trades."

I stayed at a number of hotels across the US during this adventure. If I had to rate hotels and people, Red Roof Inn in North Little Rock would definitely get my vote! I did take a book of Red Roof Inns to utilized on my return trip to the north east. I did stay in another one along the way and was equally as pleased with the accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you very much for kind and appreciative words for our property and front desk staff Jagu. I will definitely let her know that you appreciated her work.

It makes us feel very proud whenever our guests are satisfied with our service. This will help others in choosing their stay.

Do let us know if you are staying with us again in near future. Thank You !

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stay at this hotel almost everytime I am in the city.my room was clean,i enjoy my stay when ever i stay there,i am a redicard member an i have earned enough points by renting room to get two nights free. and having a refrigator and microwave in the room that's works is a plus room #207 was a great room...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know that you had comfortable stay with us here. Please do share your experience with your friends and family and let us know if we can assist in anyway for future travel plans.

Please feel free to reach us out on 501-945-0080 if you have any questions.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is easy access to hgwy. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Beds are comfortable with nice linens. There is a work desk, microwave and refridgerator. Very nice value. I have a service dog and they went out of the way to make sure I had easy in out access. Will stay next trip through for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your valuable comments on TripAdvisor about our property.

We are committed to higher service standards and caring customer service to all our guests. We are glad that you had wonderful and comfortable stay.

Do let us know if you need any assistance in booking your future travel.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Convenient location, clean comfortable rooms, excellent customer service, and budget friendly. They do have a shuttle service, smoking rooms, and weekly rates. I was also very pleased to find the whole hotel did not have either a stale smoke smell or heavy cleaner/air freshener smell. The staff is outstanding!!!! They could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Every request and question was cheerfully answered. Prior to this I have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn but after my stay here I will look for Red Roof every time I look for a motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hello Tymaus,

Thank you for staying with us. Your appreciation for our property means a lot to us. Thank you for letting us know that our staff met your expectations. I will share your comments with our staff.

On behalf of our hotel staff I would like to say big THANK YOU !

Do let us know if you plan or need any assistance for future stay.

Regards,