Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn I-40 East(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Days Inn N Little Rock East(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Little Rock North(North Little Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsfast foodstayed heremoving truckroom was cleana pet friendly hoteldecent hotela long road tripparking lotoff the highwaywould stay here againexitrockpetstilerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This isn't a place I would enjoy staying for a week at a time, but we stayed here for 1 night on our way through Dallas. The room was clean and we had no issues. I was skeptical as the area seems like a place for truckers and I've had some bad experiences at places like that, but we had no issues. Breakfast was not great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chuck R
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you Chuck R for reviewing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We look forward to the next time you stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn of North Little Rock.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was in room 210 for twenty minutes before a roach appeared on top of the television. I quickly left the room, cancelled my reservation and demanded a full refund from Hotwire. If you don't mind sharing a room with roaches, this is the place for you. I will never stay there again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MsSullivan

Dear MsSullivan, At Red Roof Inn, we take a proactive approach to identify bug problems. If bugs are found, we immediately contact a professional pest vendor to inspect and treat the room(s). Upon inspection of room 210 we did not find any evidence of bugs or pests in the room. I do want you to know that we do keep up our preventative maintenance on every room in the hotel so that issues like these do not occur. We have not received any further complaints on the room and we have not received any before. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy our hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed here for 5 days starting July 13,2014. Room was clean and staff was very friendly. It was near several fast food restaurants, McDonalds, Sonic, KFC and the mall was one exit away where several dine in restaurants were. Freeway was easy to get to and area was ok. Staff was very nice and knowledgeable of area. Only problems I had were 1.Keys would not activate correctly and had to be re-activated twice on different days and 2.Wi-Fi was not easy to connect to but when it did connect it worked well. Kids enjoyed the pool and continental breakfast was good. Cleanliness is something I look for and they did well in that area. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank LOUISE2074

Thank You Louise2074 for taking the time to review our hotel, I am glad your stay with us was pleasant one! I also want to thank you for the suggestions on how we can improve, I want you to know that we are in the process of updating our firmware in order fix the issue we are having with our keys also we are planning on updating our WIFI equipment in order to provide a much better guest experience. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed 1 night. Room was clean and fresh. Very pet friendly. Nice friendly staff. The only complaints I had was no coffee pot in room and very minimal breakfast. Would definately stay again in the future.Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Mytlc4ever
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you so much for the review I am glad your stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn in North Little Rock was a very pleasant one. We do look forward to the next time you stay with us, and when you do please ask about booking one of our Superior King Rooms which includes a hair dryer, iron/ironing board, microwave and refrigerator and best of all an in-room coffee pot. Thanks for staying with us.

Ian Kinney
Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here one night while in the Little Rock area getting to know the area. The property (and the street it's on) is very nice. It's near the freeway, but very little noise. Room was large, clean, and updated design. The front desk was very helpful on check in and made our dog feel very welcome. Ample outisde area to walk him and take him to potty. Super comfortable mattress, fridge, great size bed too. The area just onto the main street was super sketchy though and I was glad we were only staying one night. Breakfast choices were good, tv reception and wi-fi excellent. Overall, a great experience

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmbookworm
i0552, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear cmbookworm,

We are really pleased that you had an overall great experience during your stay with us, and we appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel! We look forward to the next time you come to stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn of North Little Rock.