“Red Roof Inn Just Right”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Red Roof Inn Just Right”
Reviewed 14 December 2009

We arrived around 9 PM, and checked out the next morning about 5 AM for an early flight. However, even in such a short stay, I was impressed with the desk service. The man was very pleasant and friendly. We were assigned to the 2nd or 3rd floor, but he offered us an open room on the 1st floor, which we took. Check out in the AM was fast and easy. Our room was spacious and clean. There was some outside noise from semi trucks nearby (there were a whole lot of them around this area for some reason), but I am a fussy sleeper, so it probably wouldn't have bothered most people. I had never stayed in a Red Roof Inn before. I chose it because it was the cheapest place I could find in the area that met our requirements (clean, good reviews, decent location). I am glad I found it on here and would stay here again. Only downside: I don't believe they had an exercise room and I don't think I would've wanted to go running around the hotel, because of the aforementioned semis.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2009

We liked this hotel because:
* It was very easy to find and conveniently located right off the highway.
* Our room had very contemporary decor.
* The front desk staff was great.

We disliked this hotel because:
* There was no clothing iron.
* There was no hair dryer.

But for the price we paid, it was fine. Very affordable. Just bring your own iron and hair dryer. :)

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I stayed here one night in early November 2009. We were relocating across country and wanted something that we could stay in for the evening at a fairly decent price.

The rooms had been redone, which was nice, and they were clean. Breakfast was included (continental style) and our rate after tax was around $62 for a double non-smoking room.

Not a luxury hotel, but definitely would stay there again if I needed to.

• Stayed November 2009
Ozark, AR
Reviewed 23 September 2009

Our ball team has stayed here everytime we play in Little Rock due to price and service. We booked the stay through Juan. I can not say enough about how he goes the extra mile everytime you ask for anything, always presenting a smile. This is what keeps us coming back time and time again. The only downside is that there is no hot breakfast, which does not bother me because my sleep is way more important, however, my husband would prefer it. I do not know who owns this hotel but your best asset is Juan!!
Libby McClellan, Arkansas Patriots

• Stayed May 2009
central illinois
Reviewed 3 August 2009

Maybe I expected more from the other reviews but it was a clean place to sleep - nothing more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean but bare-bones. We stayed at another place later and for just $10 more had a room that was much more inviting.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Tennessee
Reviewed 3 July 2009

We stayed at this Red Roof as we passed thru Arkansas and really appreciated the cleanliness and great service after so many hours on the road. The rooms were quiet, no disturbance from the hall or neighbors.
On our return trip we decided to stay again and found the service and cleanliness just as great as before. Definitely consistent!
It is located in a cul de sac type area with other motels but it was nice and quiet, away from any traffic noise and just a short drive to an area with places to get something to eat, fill up the car, etc.
The rooms also had a micro fridge and a microwave which came in very handy. We were also able to get two rooms with a connecting door that made for great opportunities to spend time with others in our group.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Natchitoches LA
Reviewed 23 June 2009

Located in a cul-de-sac of about 6 budget motels, right down from a trucking terminal. If you can handle the less than scenic location, this is an above average property. Spotlessly clean, well furnished, great beds, good internet connection, clean pool and CHEAP! When I called, the rate was so low I was concerned, but I've paid twice as much and been less happy than I was here. I really want to compliment the staff, who were all friendly and helpful.

Two minor quibbles: Carpet in the hall was clean but loose and buckling up. Breakfast was minimal, but for this rate - go to IHOP and still come out well ahead. I travel a lot and this is one of the best values I've had in a while.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family