“Clean but Noisy”

Red Roof Inn North Little Rock
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 11 April 2010

The hotel is right next to I-40 and close to the train tracks so there was traffic (semi) and train noise all night long. There is no elevator so you have to drag your bags up the stairs. The continental breakfast area was very small and the selection was poor. IT was a reasonable value for the money. It is walking distance from fast food -- McDonalds, KFC, etc. They had separate pull-through parking for a moving truck and trailer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 February 2010

I think they've renovated because my room had granite countertops, a nice clean bathroom, a flat screen tv, and a computer desk. King size bed was comfortable, breakfast was filling, housekeeping was accurate, and Juan--the front desk manager--was great.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2009

We arrived around 9 PM, and checked out the next morning about 5 AM for an early flight. However, even in such a short stay, I was impressed with the desk service. The man was very pleasant and friendly. We were assigned to the 2nd or 3rd floor, but he offered us an open room on the 1st floor, which we took. Check out in the AM was fast and easy. Our room was spacious and clean. There was some outside noise from semi trucks nearby (there were a whole lot of them around this area for some reason), but I am a fussy sleeper, so it probably wouldn't have bothered most people. I had never stayed in a Red Roof Inn before. I chose it because it was the cheapest place I could find in the area that met our requirements (clean, good reviews, decent location). I am glad I found it on here and would stay here again. Only downside: I don't believe they had an exercise room and I don't think I would've wanted to go running around the hotel, because of the aforementioned semis.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2009

We liked this hotel because:
* It was very easy to find and conveniently located right off the highway.
* Our room had very contemporary decor.
* The front desk staff was great.

We disliked this hotel because:
* There was no clothing iron.
* There was no hair dryer.

But for the price we paid, it was fine. Very affordable. Just bring your own iron and hair dryer. :)

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I stayed here one night in early November 2009. We were relocating across country and wanted something that we could stay in for the evening at a fairly decent price.

The rooms had been redone, which was nice, and they were clean. Breakfast was included (continental style) and our rate after tax was around $62 for a double non-smoking room.

Not a luxury hotel, but definitely would stay there again if I needed to.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 23 September 2009

Our ball team has stayed here everytime we play in Little Rock due to price and service. We booked the stay through Juan. I can not say enough about how he goes the extra mile everytime you ask for anything, always presenting a smile. This is what keeps us coming back time and time again. The only downside is that there is no hot breakfast, which does not bother me because my sleep is way more important, however, my husband would prefer it. I do not know who owns this hotel but your best asset is Juan!!
Libby McClellan, Arkansas Patriots

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 3 August 2009

Maybe I expected more from the other reviews but it was a clean place to sleep - nothing more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean but bare-bones. We stayed at another place later and for just $10 more had a room that was much more inviting.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center
Red Roof Inn North Little Rock -...
#24 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#5 of 28 in North Little Rock
Red Roof Inn & Suites Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#10 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#4 of 28 in North Little Rock
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock

Been to Red Roof Inn North Little Rock? Share your experiences!