“Very good”

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Rayleigh
“Very good”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Room had microwave and tv, bath/shower combination. Nice quiet room at back of hotel. Room large and very clean. Breakfast the usual fare for this type of hotel. Staff very pleasant. Easy to get to off the freeaway. No freeway noise but did get woken by the train blaring it's horn repeatedly at midnight even though we weren't even that close to the train line! Obviously not hotels fault :) excellent value for money

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank RayleighTasha_1985
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 4 December 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass the on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thanks for your time.

Again thank you for your comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The Assistant Operational Manager Was Very Professional and the other employees are the same. Ms. Amitra have a wonderful smile and nice greeting every time someone walk threw the doors of Simply Home Inn & Suites. I had a room there for more than a month never had a problem with neither of the employees or the AGM they all were helpful and nice. Even then housekeeper are well trained and they all work as 1 big team . They never will be unpolite to the guest or toward each other. I Love The Simply Home Inn & Suites Worker and Most The AGM , Ms.Amitra . Keep Up The Good Work..

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Latonya O
Thank yo so very much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your great comments about Amitra. we will pass these comments on to her. Our guest safety, and the guest experience are our top priorities. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel and had the greatest stay. I ran a hotel for years and I wish that I had a staff like the people I met this past week. Amitra, I think. She was the AGM was very helpful and nice. I travel a lot with my job and I will make sure I book a reservation with you all the next time I'm there. I will also make sure all of my employees stay there as well. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank MDG96
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 27 November 2011
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments about Amitra, will be passed on to her. She will appreciate hearing that she is doing a good job. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will consider us again on future visits to the area.
Orangeburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The Assistant Operational manager was very unprofessional and the other employees do not know nothing, they must call Amitra to guide them threw their work. I asked for the GM name and number and was told there was not one, I ask for the owner name and was told by Amitra that she was the top of the ladder and nothing gets past her. But after reading these reviews posted seems like there is a GM. i would like to request the GM or owner to contact me by email Verniscorley@aol.com. Amitra even had another guest paperwork staple to mines. That paperwork have the guest name, full credit card number with exp. date, address and phone number. Just think if this info had got in a the hand of a person that was not an honest person. i did contact the guest to let her know. Amitra told the guest I did not have it, I gave a copy to the Amitra to prove it to her. She have also did an unauthorize charge on my account (she had her employee to do it) then when I asked for a receipt she refused to give me one. It was so much happen that I cannot even write it all, I just need to speak with a GM or owner. Amitra stated that if I sent something in it the GM or owner woruld never get it and I would never speak with them. She did a lot of yelling and name calling. Please contact me.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Vernis C
San Jose, California
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Simply Home Inn & Suites is a very unsuspecting place. The neighborhood seems a bit run down, but upon entering the lobby, the staff is very friendly, polite, and professional. I was particularly impressed by Chloe, who greeted me and seemed to have the evening shift all three days I was there... actually, I think she had the day shift my third day there, but a very warm smile and welcoming gentle spirit is always nice to meet.

The room conditions were exceptional; housekeeping really does a great job and are, like Chloe, very warm and receptive. The beds were particularly comfortable. I usually don't sleep well in a hotel room, but these were the best nights' sleep that I've had in months.

Thank you, Simply Home Inn & Suites! I'm looking forward to my next trip.

Jack

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Jack G
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 13 November 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of our great comments. We will pass them on to our staff. Thanks for mentioning our employee Chloe. We will also will pass those comments on to her.

Thanks again for your great comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.
Van Buren, Ar
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel the night of Oct 3. We were going to NLR for my brother funeral. Upon arrival we were immediately impressed. Though it has been almost a month since we stayed we intended to write this review immediately but situations delayed our chance to do so. I can no longer remember each one's name at the front desk, Chole and Amitra (and the other front desk clerk.. the other being either Chole or Amitra's? sister) and all front desk clerks were super nice and took care of our every request. The later than usual check out help us tremendously as the funeral home was just a couple of blocks away and we needed a place to stay before the funeral. Upon checkout we were graciously extended the pleasure of sitting in their lounge and watching tv until we needed to leave. Ther breakfast was as good as many I've paid for and for "free" was awesome. For the great rates they gave us, the breakfast was awesome. I've never had a free breakfast that was this good. I've had worst at restaurants. For the person who "was unsatisfied" about breakfast, they are just whiners. I've spent twice as much for a room with a cold pastry for breakfast. This place is very reasonable, very friendly, clean rooms, great service, front desk host that speak "english". Host that really seemed to care you chose their establishment. I can't say enough. I will definitely stay here again. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in NLR. Very impressed they lock the front doors at 8 and a hotel card is required to enter. This place is awesome. Stay here and you will not be disappointed. 5 stars.. count them *****... I've stayed from the east to west coast and canada. This place outshines all the hotels I've stayed on business and pleasure. One con if you really are picky. The high speed internet was not available the night we arrived. It was the ISP's problem... NOT the hotels.... We survived....and the next morning it was up and running....

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 30 October 2011
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. We are very sorry about your loss. We are very happy we could accommodate you during this sad time. We are going to pass your comments about the staff on to our management and our staff. We always like to be able to tell them when they are doing a good job. We strive as a hotel to provide a great experience for all of our guests. We are glad that we were successful in doing that for you.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope you will stay with us again on future visits to the area.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 20 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week! We liked the room (clean and spacious),and the location of the hotel was perfect, close to the Interstate and Camp Robinson. But must of all,the staff was very friendly! Amitra, Chloe and all the employees made us feel "special guests"!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this review, 23 October 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our employees, we will pass these comments on to them.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again.