“Excellent all the way.”

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent all the way.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks on business and I really enjoyed everything about this hotel. The staff was nice! They made sure that I had extra coffee and cups in my room because I am a heavy coffee drinker. Breakfast was great! Enjoyed the sausages and biscuits. Quite tasty! Rooms were very clean. They also provide you with free passes to 10 fitness which is a couple miles up the road. I will definitely stay here again because of the great service.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I am in the military and I found this hotel through the GPS and internet during my cross-country move. The reviews were reasonable. I booked over the phone and arrived after driving several hundred miles. I was waiting in the lobby behind a lady who was dealing with some hotel issue that required the manager. After giving the check in desk my information etc. I was asked to sign the hotel policy statement - pretty standard. It said no pets. I told the hotel representative that I would have appreciated knowing that during the reservation process. As it turns out the lady waiting in the lobby had a service dog and the check in desk personnel were prohibiting her from staying, which is illegal from what I know. My recommendation is go somewhere else if your bringing a "best friend" with you. They obviously don't want your business if you travel with pets and are ill informed about the law concerning service animals.

Room Tip: Pick a room in a different hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Felt safe, it was a decent location. It was no 5 star but very clean and worth the money. We were very pleased with our stay. We will be using this hotel again. I felt it was a bargain for the 40 dollars we spent for the night.

• Stayed May 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is a great place to stay if you are going to be in town for business or just for the night.
I have stayed at this this hotel for 13 weeks and the staff has been beyond wonderful. They gave me the same room each week (checked in and out to go home on weekends) and always greeted me by name when I returned each week and each night. Beds were beyond soft. Thank you Chole for making my stay wonderful.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank katie d
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We came down for Wild River Country and my kids had a blast! The location was a huge plus, because we were able to tour the River Market area as well as the Clinton Library. The staff was very friendly and were able to give us great recommendations on things to do in the area. Great hotel, especially for families with kids!

Room Tip: We loved the studio suite.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Penang
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Summary: an ok price, an ok hotel

I was disappointed with this hotel based on the high ratings given by my fellow trip advisors. About the best thing was the quaint lobby. Well worn would be a good description of my overall impression. It was a good bed and seemed clean. The free breakfast matched its price, but I don't expect much from a two star hotel breakfast. Next trip I'll spend $10 more and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Arkansas
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. It was very clean and comfortably decorated. It's not brand new, but not too noticeably worn. It has homey stairs to the second floor from the lobby which is a nice touch. We had to make a couple of calls to the desk about noise from above us, but it didn't last too long. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, very minimal. The bed was okay and room temp was easily controlled. Not the best hotel, but far from the worst!
However, for an over-night stay it was adequate. We were attending an event in North Little Rock and this hotel is on the south side of I-40, right off the highway. It was super convenient for traveling several blocks south to the Argenta neighborhood, Verizon center etc.

Room Tip: If you ask for a room on the top floor you won't have to put up with children/people running/wal...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank higheredteach
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#4 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#23 of 28 in North Little Rock
Hampton Inn North Little Rock McCain Mall
Hampton Inn North Little Rock Mc...
#1 of 28 in North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!