“Good Value”

Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 8 June 2013

After reading several reviews of hotels online and not wanting to spend a lot of money for just a quick overnight stay we decided on this hotel. We were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and for having paid only $70 for a family of 4 we were very comfortable. Granted, the hotel is a bit dated and the breakfast choices are sparse....but overall this was better than most hotels in that price range.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear ArdethsGal,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. Thank you for all of your comments about the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allow us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Simply Home Inn & Suites N. Little Rock

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks on business and I really enjoyed everything about this hotel. The staff was nice! They made sure that I had extra coffee and cups in my room because I am a heavy coffee drinker. Breakfast was great! Enjoyed the sausages and biscuits. Quite tasty! Rooms were very clean. They also provide you with free passes to 10 fitness which is a couple miles up the road. I will definitely stay here again because of the great service.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I am in the military and I found this hotel through the GPS and internet during my cross-country move. The reviews were reasonable. I booked over the phone and arrived after driving several hundred miles. I was waiting in the lobby behind a lady who was dealing with some hotel issue that required the manager. After giving the check in desk my information etc. I was asked to sign the hotel policy statement - pretty standard. It said no pets. I told the hotel representative that I would have appreciated knowing that during the reservation process. As it turns out the lady waiting in the lobby had a service dog and the check in desk personnel were prohibiting her from staying, which is illegal from what I know. My recommendation is go somewhere else if your bringing a "best friend" with you. They obviously don't want your business if you travel with pets and are ill informed about the law concerning service animals.

Room Tip: Pick a room in a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Felt safe, it was a decent location. It was no 5 star but very clean and worth the money. We were very pleased with our stay. We will be using this hotel again. I felt it was a bargain for the 40 dollars we spent for the night.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is a great place to stay if you are going to be in town for business or just for the night.
I have stayed at this this hotel for 13 weeks and the staff has been beyond wonderful. They gave me the same room each week (checked in and out to go home on weekends) and always greeted me by name when I returned each week and each night. Beds were beyond soft. Thank you Chole for making my stay wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank katie d
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We came down for Wild River Country and my kids had a blast! The location was a huge plus, because we were able to tour the River Market area as well as the Clinton Library. The staff was very friendly and were able to give us great recommendations on things to do in the area. Great hotel, especially for families with kids!

Room Tip: We loved the studio suite.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Summary: an ok price, an ok hotel

I was disappointed with this hotel based on the high ratings given by my fellow trip advisors. About the best thing was the quaint lobby. Well worn would be a good description of my overall impression. It was a good bed and seemed clean. The free breakfast matched its price, but I don't expect much from a two star hotel breakfast. Next trip I'll spend $10 more and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#11 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suit...
#7 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Little Rock - McCain Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites North Lit...
#5 of 28 in North Little Rock
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#3 of 28 in North Little Rock
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
#14 of 64 in Little Rock
Little Rock Marriott
Little Rock Marriott
#13 of 64 in Little Rock

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites North Little Rock? Share your experiences!