“Good variety of dishes on the buffet”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of India
Cuisines: Indian
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good variety of dishes on the buffet”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I tried out Taste of India for their buffet lunch on a Saturday this fall. The dish I liked best was the chicken tika masala, which is bbq chicken breast with creamy tomato sauce. The tandoori chicken also was pretty good. The palak of creamy spinach was just okay. It would take me some time to get used to the palak. The plain nan bread was very good. There were other dishes with yogurt and lentils and eggplant.

This the kind of food that I want to like, but I need to go to an Indian restaurant with my vegan daughter who can guide me to some dishes that I would enjoy eating. Until I go back with her I may not venture into another Indian restaurant for awhile.

• Visited September 2011